Brighton (h) post-match thread

Let it lie BT. Droning on about possible foul by Dias in build up to Foden goal.
You know that BT are cunts when even Peter ‘hates City’ Walton explains clearly that it’s not clear-and-obvious and VAR was right not to pull it back, only for BT to still keep on saying “if it’s a foul why is it not disallowed?”

Really can't see why the decision was made for him to take it? 2 in a row missed says enough for me! Never again please!
All I can think of was Pep decided he needs to get his confidence up.

That worked...

Penalties shouldn’t be given to players low on confidence . If you score whoopee you scored from a dead ball 12 yards out. If you miss your confidence is even more shot! If you want to boost your confidence score from open play. Keep Kev on pens please

Agreed he’s pretty shit atm but players lose form and bounce back. To want him out is pathetic

I’m fed up with defending him to morons on here. He’s having a huge dip in confidence. He’s had them before in his career and when he’s bang back in form at the business end of the season I’ll remind those folk how shortsighted they were.

Mate De Bruyne is our penalty taker, and he's been fine with the exception of that Liverpool miss, he obviously let Sterling take it to score and get some confidence back, no problem with that if the game had been finished, but to do that at 1-0 was ridiculous.
I thought Kev may have handed it over because he was knackered.

Lol BT even telling Potter there may have been a foul before Foden goal. Nothing about the clear penalty we did not get. Fucking desperate arnt they. Remember this is the channel who sent out advertising brochures with the CL semi final the year we got there and had features on 3 teams and left us off totally and later claimed it was an error

I will say this. After Bernardo and Zinchenko returned to the starting line-up the team has been doing a lot better. Cancelo is better than Walker, and certainly better than he is as a LB. The team also needed a leader badly after David Silva, and Foden is stepping up to the task and it's great to see.

ETA: Not changing the duo in defense in every game and giving Stones-Dias some games together has brought some consistency. It would be nice to give Laporte a way to rejoin the team though. He used to be so crucial, but I'm not sure if he could play a different position, or maybe play some games with 3 in the back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.