Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

Looking at it from the other side, imagine being Liverpool (if that’s not too unpleasant a thought). They must feel that they are running out of road now. Almost like the league title is slipping away (pun intended) and there’s nothing they can do about it.

They’re convinced they’re the best team and they are in great form but so what? They might well still lose. It must be demoralising, to be so close and playing as well as they can, but not able to actually get to the top properly.

Every game we win now is a big blow to them, even if it is a scruffy one-nil against Watford, for example.

I really want this one (and the champions league) because of the unbalanced fawning Liverpool are getting this year. We should have beaten them twice and we’d be 9 points ahead and home and hosed if we hadn’t been both unlucky and robbed by the ref in both games.

I still believe we will win both and it will be one of the sweetest seasons in our history.
I hope you are right, but I don't trust officialdom unfortunately, but I'm confident about our squad doing all they can.

I really want this one (and the champions league) because of the unbalanced fawning Liverpool are getting this year. We should have beaten them twice and we’d be 9 points ahead and home and hosed if we hadn’t been both unlucky and robbed by the ref in both games.

I still believe we will win both and it will be one of the sweetest seasons in our history.
Well said Dave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.