Brighton (H) | Post-Match Thread

Why has JDB got a black eye? Just seen part of his interview on Final Score.

As an aside… Do none of the women pundits/commentators know how to pronounce the t in any words?????? Drives me bananas!!
He slipped and cracked his face on the wall when he was graffitiing the bogs at Anfield.

Blimey, they made that hard for us in the 2nd half. Showed why they got a point at Anfield.
Not our best performance, Pawson was dreadful in the 1st half, the stonewaller on Haaland before the 1st goal was laughable when you look at some of the crap already awarded this season as pens
Akanji is being shown up a bit of late, not quite as good as we perhaps originally thought.
We grab the 3 points thanks very much and move on however, we need to be playing better and have more control.
Much of that 2nd half was an uncomfortable watch but credit to the lads, they toughed it out.

Final Score said we were brilliant today - I'll have to wait until MOTD to see if they got it wrong and we were as shit as the Matchday thread said!

I Think Peps strategy of a high press involving 2 of our best players in KDB and Erl running their nuts off chasing around the final third is risky when the wide men basically just hold the line and the defence pass it around between themselves seldom running past the half way line. I think playing Peps way like this prematurely finished off Aguero...
Just an opinion.

Can I say we were crap today. Reminded me of the chumps final against Chelsea. We lost every 2nd ball and our passing was the worst I’ve seen in a long while. Only apart from winning I’ve come away from the match a bit down. But dippers got beat so very happy.

Blimey, they made that hard for us in the 2nd half. Showed why they got a point at Anfield.
Not our best performance, Pawson was dreadful in the 1st half, the stonewaller on Haaland before the 1st goal was laughable when you look at some of the crap already awarded this season as pens
Akanji is being shown up a bit of late, not quite as good as we perhaps originally thought.
We grab the 3 points thanks very much and move on however, we need to be playing better and have more control.
Much of that 2nd half was an uncomfortable watch but credit to the lads, they toughed it out.
Akanji was pushed out to right back today , given what pep asks of his full backs this was never going to work he has zero attacking instinct. As a centre back he is top draw .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.