Brighton (H) | Post-Match Thread

I thought Brighton played some good football in stretches. I didn't think we were close to our best, either. We've got the quality to take it away from teams, so that's good, but I don't think we've been great for a few games. Maybe that's the Haaland factor.

Very average performance scattered with moments of brilliance. I actually thought Brighton were the better side for much of that game but had no cutting edge. Mahrez is talking the piss out of us now and Grealish was poor. The full back position is going to get us this year unless Walker and Cancelo can stay fit from Jan.

Definitely not our greatest performance. we were very loose in possession at times and quite a few players looked a bit tired but I would’ve taken a 3-1 win before the game to get back to winning ways, so can’t really complain.

Haaland getting a brace despite a lack of great service. That’s the difference between having a deadly striker in your team and not.

I thought Brighton were pretty good actually, they play some decent football and had a real go. quite a few tough games lately for them but I reckon outside of that they’ll probably have some decent result against other sides as the season goes on.

Anyway there’s definitely better performances in us but it’s three points and Haaland still banging them in, so nothing to worry about

Gray & Keys don’t like us……
Fuckers, at least hairy hands thought the trip on Haaland was a pen but, otherwise, no pen coz Bernie left a leg out (did they not see how far the defender's leg was 'out'?) and definitely a foul before the first goal, because our striker was stronger in a one-on-one than the defender... clear and fuckin obvious. Keys said before the restart, "so, it's Brighton nil, Lee Mason 2" - complete and utter prick.

Poor performance again, great three points. Not sure why we seem to have lost our way a bit, maybe it's the constant tinkering of the team, I don't know. Several players out of form namely Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, and Mahrez, well Mahrez has never been in form all season . They need to get their shit together quick. If Ortega is any good then I'd give him a run in the team, Ederson just seems to be getting too complacent with his whole game. Great three points, but we can play so much better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.