Brighton (H) | Post-Match Thread

Really? Sometimes we are not the best team, I hope berts recognise this and can admit some teams out play us rather than dismiss it as us being poor like the rags and cultfc do
Yes thought they were the better team today, it was just a few moments of class in front of goal that won us the game. Most of the time it seemed like a long hard struggle and our passing was poor. They were the mirror image of us, moved the ball well but poor in front of goal.

Pep is clearly trying something new. What I’m not sure. Todays tactics left huge gaps in midfield & he’s clearly told Eddie to keep the ball longer.

Mahrez & Grealish can never play together again. my vote goes to Jack.

Very poor today but we won 3-1 so that’s a big positive.
I thought that, huge holes in our midfield even after Brighton changed to a 3-5-2 at half time and flooded the middle of the park. Bizarre

Time to kick on now and get to the top of the league
No one in this division gets near us

Let’s enjoy it when we streak clear and stop worrying about the haters

It was madness, the strangest VAR decision to date.

And surely all the time played from the incident until the game was eventually stopped should have been added on, it wasn't.

Only 3 mins were added but once it was given there was about another 3 minutes if not more of pissing about!
Agree, not to mention endless substitutions and a couple of players on the ground for a while. Probably just as well more wasn't added on though as there would only have been me and a few friends left in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.