Brighton (H) | Post-Match Thread

absolute garbage today but credit where it’s due, I thought Brighton were excellent.
Can't agree with your 'absolute garbage' comment. We were not at our best today but still got an important three points.
Can't be the best team in the world every week.

It was an absolute nightmare getting to the match today.

Because of my work commitments, we didn’t leave home until gone 2:00, and then on the M62, we were crawling along for miles because of an accident. The lift at our usual entrance, W, was out of action, and the spiral right next to it was lock, so we had to walk around to Entrance S. And, as if that wasn’t enough, when we finally arrived at our seats, there was a bloke and his lad sat in them. Now, I can understand someone ending up in the wrong seats, but to mistake Row E for Row BB? That takes some doing.

As to the game, we arrived just in time to see the ref. walk over to the VAR screen and subsequently award the penalty, which Erling dispatched brilliantly.

People were saying that we were off our game, but credit to Brighton, they played very well, and didn’t allow us to settle into our usual pattern of play. I’m sure it won’t be long before they notch up their first win under de Zerbi.

In the end, it was a good win, highlighted by a true thunderbastard by the "Pale Pele".

Onwards and upwards, City.

Thought the way they marked up and pressed we perhaps could of put more through for Haaland to chase onto like he did for his wonderful goal.

Thought the way they marked up and pressed we perhaps could of put more through for Haaland to chase onto like he did for his wonderful goal.
Could have.

As my English teacher pointed out to our class nearly 50 years ago, there is no such verb as, "to of".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.