Brighton (H) | Post-Match Thread

all said and done a good win. Genuinely surprised Haaland's first wasn't given as a foul. But then, he can't help being stronger can he?

Well played Brighton but we got the three points because the quality up top! Brighton play like that at all the big teams away from home they going to take points like they already did against Liverpool wonder why they so poor against the midtable teams
They beat United though

I simply do not understand how the penalty for the foul on Bernardo wasn't given immediately by VAR. Waiting 3 minutes to call the ref over. Come on. It's a complete joke.
Everyone in the ground knew it was a pen and yes, the ref had 3 or 4 players betweem him and the foul so he was slightly unsighted so he gave the defender the benefit of the doubt, but 3 fucking minutes for goodness sake. 3 fucking minutes! VAR does itself no favours at all.
They were trying to find a way not to give it

We did what we had to and nothing more against a well-drilled side. It was clunky at times and not very pretty. Passing was way below our usual standard and they had a right go us for a ten minute spell in the second half and I'm surprised on that showing that they’ve had some inconsistent results since the new guy has come in.

Mahrez really isn’t enjoying his football lately. I wouldn’t be surprised if he moved in January or in the summer. In fact, it might suit both parties. Palmer will make it at City.

Haven’t seen too much on Eddie’s injury but it looked like a pull or strain. Might mean he sits a few games out of so. However, im bloody glad we don’t face too many shots because it’s a definite weakness in his game. No way he should be letting that in yesterday. He got 2 hands across and just didn’t make any meaningful contact with the ball. He did make a decent save later in the game but he’s definitely not in the team on shot stopping ability in my opinion.

Tough game coming on Tuesday and im hopeful that we don’t underestimate Leicester. They’re shit, but we need to get our heads back at it.

3 points, 3 goals. Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.