Brighton (H) | Post-Match Thread

It’s becoming apparent that we’re nowhere near as good as we used to be at dealing with being pressed. Think some of the better coaches in the league are going switch it up against us as at times we couldn’t string 2 passes together due to just aimlessly punting the ball up.
I think we lost some very experienced players last year and as a result I think we look weaver for it

We have not been great this season, look shaky at the back and thank good for the Viking BUT it’s a very weird season, a very short summer break and a World Cup break soon. All we can ask is to be in contention before the break and hopefully regroup and push on after it.

That wasn’t great viewing and a poor goal for Eddie to let in, but we got a win against a good team who gave it a go which is a really good 3 points

Happy with the three points, got the game I was expecting against Brighton. They're a good little side, and play the right way so was expecting a tough game and we got that.

We are really missing Kyle, the sooner he's back the better. Hoping he misses the World Cup will help us no end if he does.

Not sure what's wrong with Mahrez atm, he has his flashes of quality but his confidence is gone. On him to fix that.

Those are the games Erling makes the difference in. Without him that's a draw or a nerve jangling 1 nil win, with him were 2 up at half time when maybe we shouldn't be.

And they have to scrap VAR all together. It's a utter farce at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.