Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopped off at Burger King on the M54 near Telford and it's rammed with Brighton fans,why on gods earth would they be there this early for a 8pm kick off and in a place that's not exactly the most direct route from the south coast,couldn't resist so asked and the most sensible answer I got was the chips are better than McDonald's! Very strange.

Anyway tough game ahead need to be right on it tonight.

Good point mate. It was more that if Brighton are such a challenge, shouldn’t it have been picked originally anyway maybe?

I think the point is that only on this forum, and in Brighton, is Brighton seen as being such a challenge. No disrespect to BHA, but I think the media and most other supporters are seeing this as a home banker.

Ah, the old "rest" thing. We're as obsessed as Pep. Sometimes players have off games by their standards - as in every sport.
Young, fit athletes, with all the recovery assistance available playing in now crunch matches, with all the adrenaline.
Have we learnt nothing.
Yes an off game means he could use a rest. That's why we have a squad right? To freshen things up.

Yes an off game means he could use a rest. That's why we have a squad right? To freshen things up.
It could well do, or it could mean he had an off game.
Salah and Mane had a few quiet games and an international competition, but seem to have come through it. All different I suppose, but you can trace most of our hiccups to this "resting" or "tinkering".

at the time of the original fixture, I guess we were 12 points clear
Ah, was that the old “12 clear but played two more matches” stage of the season?
Anyway, agreed mate. I’m actually not seeing this as one of our toughest assignments myself, it was just a thought when I read posts about how it was.

Just going back to the point about TV games for us and liverpool, I do hope our overall number is similar to theirs, and not a lot less, as it means revenue-wise we’ll lose out.

Good thing I wandered into the "Bring The Noise" thread as until then I thought this game was away. Our seats would have been empty otherwise.

nil nil written all over this, im a miserable bastard arent i............... Prove me wrong Pep i beg you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.