Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

Half our squad was missing through being too pissed to even travel. If you fully understood the effect booze has at the elite level of sport, you'd be as concerned as I am mate.

At what point of the season could so many players be missing through being too pissed & the club not act? We've got TWO HUGE GAMES looming, so surely our players should be professionally disciplined enough to control themselves for two weeks, whereby they could drink the UK dry, nevermind Manchester, & no one would give a fuck... \0/

Half our squad was too pissed to travel but absolute sesh monsters Walker and Stones both started? Makes sense.

Does anyone else have the unshakeable sense of dread that Pep is going to do something absolutely crazy in these finals. I can see 'play Rodri at CB' whirring around his head and its making me feel fucking ill.

Does anyone else have the unshakeable sense of dread that Pep is going to do something absolutely crazy in these finals. I can see 'play Rodri at CB' whirring around his head and its making me feel fucking ill.
No chance.

Injuries permitting he'll play his best 11 in both matches apart from Ortega in the fa cup final.

The only decision he'll have to make is if Foden starts or not

How many times have we seen defenders in the penalty area do much worse than Haaland did and never get penalised? The so called 'crackdown' several seasons ago when penalties were to be awarded for defenders holding in the area lasted precisely one game when City and Stoke were both awarded a penalty for holding by Mike Dean.

think it showed how important rodri is to us, their midfield just ran through and beyond ours, its a shame brighton will have to sell their best players and basically start again.
as for the match,its a hard watch at the moment,of course i want us to win, but im more concerned with injuries, if it was up to me,we would play an eds team v brentford.

stephan made me nervous last night,looked very unsure with the ball at his feet, didn't help that brighton basically go man for man, apart from that thought he had a very good game.

all in all not a bad result against a very good team playing their last home game of the season, hoping phil and john are fit and it was a niggle and taken off as a precaution

Just caught up on this thread.

Do some people on here actually think the alcohol consumed by the players on Sunday will affect them in the cup final a week on Saturday and the the champions league final the following week?

Seriously?

Deary fucking me

No, but it’s not unreasonable to think there’s a risk of them mentally losing some focus after celebrating.

It might have been better to keep them hungry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.