Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

Fair shout but they weren't as easy on the eye as Brighton imo.
I agree from that perspective. We handled them both at the Etihad, 3-1 B&HA, 2-0 NC. Away at NC was an even better game than yesterday. We came back to draw 3-3 from 3-1 down when they were giving us an unbelievably difficult time.
Also, NC and Brighton played to a nil-nil at Brighton whereas the barcodes thrashed Brighton 4-1 just a week ago today at St. James' Park...

Phil doing his best David Silva impression by literally running rings around Brighton was my personal highlight of the match. Someone has kindly put his best bits together in this tweet:

For me there's no way Foden doesn't start the Cup finals on the right of Haaland. I would rather choose from one of Gundo or Bernardo to start in the midfield than leave the Prince of Manchester out. A fit and firing Foden makes our first 11 regardless of whatever anyone else is doing or not doing. JMO and a very strong one at that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.