Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

I don't wum. What are you talking about, my opinion is that it was a foul and the the pull on Bernie could have been a foul but he made a lot of it. I don't know where you got that was a wind up from.
With the 2 wrongs don't make a right BS.
How about get both decisions right.

Not going to be popular this but, the amount of times Alvarez loses the ball in between the half way line and penalty box. Pep won't like that one jot.
Good from Rico Lewis again and some good saves from Ortega.
Entertaining match, good to get a point from it. I'd like to finish minimum 7 points ahead of the Arse.

Good post, good poster. It cuts both ways, just on my way back now and I have to say the Amex was the friendliest most polite away ground I have visited - the pleasantness of the stewards and your fans made it feel more like a trip to the theatre than a football match. Nice touch in the toilets (no not like that), the little placards saying “than you Man City fans for travelling 520 miles round trip to the Amex today”. The best 2 footballing sides in the division

just an illuminating thing. You said this, firmly, more than once. You were there, and it must be true.
I like to look in on other clubs' main forums. On North Stand Chat there's an odd thread laying into us — deluded fans, entitled, arrogant, bla-bla-bla. Quite aggressive really. It doesn't have a mass of posts, but it's quite jarring.
Now what this makes me think is that forums don't really reflect the overall matchgoing fan base. That they actually attract people who want to vent an extreme opinion that is designed to attract maximum attention, one way or the other. That, by the way, would be true for all forums — this one not excepted.
Being a broadly moderate poster by temperament, I've always strongly resisted this claim, which has been put forward several times on Bluemoon, but I'm now coming to think there's truth to it.

Last edited:
I don’t know why. Appreciating a good goal is sportsmanship. You’ll go a long way to find supporters who‘ll acknowledge an opposing goal these days. Bloody good on you, I say.

I wasn't there but wasn't there a match in the late 90s when the Arse absolutely smashed us at Maine Rd, and people were applauding them at the end? Even during the match?

Whats going on Eccles, who is this bounder trying to smoooooz into our flirtatious games ;-)

@Eccles Blue knows I’m a woman, obviously you don’t;)

In this broadminded day and age, you could still be playing a flirtatious game!
What strikes me more is that EB, on her own say-so (so I'm not being ungallant), is now well into her eighties. As someone who's just about to hit seventy, it's good to know that flirtatiousness can carry on far into life, whether between man and woman, man and man, woman and woman.
Let a hundred flowers bloom, I say…

Anyway, @Eccles Blue has eyes only for John boy. I'm quite charmed by Jack's Alice band, myself. Oh, and the calves, the calves!

In this broadminded day and age, you could still be playing a flirtatious game!
What strikes me more is that EB, on her own say-so (so I'm not being ungallant), is now well into her eighties. As someone who's just about to hit seventy, it's good to know that flirtatiousness can carry on far into life, whether between man and woman, man and man, woman and woman.
Let a hundred flowers bloom, I say…

Anyway, @Eccles Blue has eyes only for John boy. I'm quite charmed by Jack's Alice band, myself. Oh, and the calves, the calves!
As I always say: I’m old not dead. Flirting is good for everyone as long as we don’t hurt others and of course I would never upset JB. (even though he doesn’t know I exist *rofl*)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.