Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

Sounds a bit entitled that, talking about taking another club’s staff.
I can’t find the original post @simon23
Newcastle have already taken the bloke responsible for setting up their European wide scouting network

Brighton said goodbye to him when we beat them 4-1…. Last season or season before.

Difference between both teams is irrelevant considering the resources, what matters is committement to playing beautiful football which Brighton have shown throughout and its something which will help English game in the long run.
Understandable yes, but irrelevant? I can't agree to that extent...

Hooper was terrible with the whistle. I will agree the pull by Haaland can be seen as gaining an advantage but a similar pull on Bernado in the box not given. How strong does the pull have to be for it to count.
Also when we were attacking, one of the Brighton players goes down in a challenge with Alvarez, Hooper blows for a drop ball after we had gone 2-3 passes and gives it us in a defensive set up, no advantage at all to us at all. Brighton built up a couple of attacks in that moment.
Incompetent at best.
How strong does the pull have to be - should be in off topic ;-)

It was like a night out of the beach for us versus the Lidl Barcelona, any other day we would have gone for it but injuries are our top priority right now and we came out unscathed.... luckily.

We played okay considering that, as well as not being at fully full strength and that the team apparently drunk all the alcohol in Manchester 48 hours prior to kick off!.

Thank you @normskih for that reassurance about John Boy.

I am also so pleased that our fans showed how sporting they can be. For me I well remember the season I went to the Brighton & Hove match, last game of the season when we were not 100% sure we’d win the league but we did.
Their fans were superb that day, many stayed behind to see the presentation etc and as I walked back to the train many congratulating us and quite a few offering a drink as well.
So I have a soft spot for them.
I’m glad that they got through to the Europa games as well.
Thank you again Normskih.
Whats going on Eccles, who is this bounder trying to smoooooz into our flirtatious games ;-)

It was like a night out of the beach for us versus the Lidl Barcelona, any other day we would have gone for it but injuries are our top priority right now and we came out unscathed.... luckily.

We played okay considering that, as well as not being at fully full strength and that the team apparently drunk all the alcohol in Manchester 48 hours prior to kick off!.
We should have been 3 up before half time if Erling had taken his chances. That with a much changed team as well. That would have stopped the media wankfest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.