Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To honest mate, you're fucked driving. Download your parking space, you'll probably find a drive to park on the Coldean or Moulscombe estate.... 20 minutes walk to the Amex. Alternatively park in Lewes or Portslade/Fishersgate unrestricted parking zones and get the train to Falmer.

The Amex is a fucking ball ache to get out of.
Trains a nightmare. If parking in Portslade ir Fishersgate still needs to swop trains a Brighton. P&R best advice.

I'd start Phillips, Palmer and Lewis in both of the remaining games. This is easy. :-)

V Brighton:
.......................Ederson....................
...........Walker Laporte Ake.............
................Lewis ... Rodri..................
Palmer Phillips Gundogan Grealish
.......................Haaland.....................

V Brentford:
........................Ortega.......................
...........Stones ...Dias.......Ake...........
................Lewis .. Peronne...............
Palmer ..Phillips .DeBruyne. .Foden
........................Alvarez.....................

Last edited:
I think we have to try to win these last two games. There’s no pressure on us and it’s important to keep the winning mentality. There are two long rests after Brentford the lads won’t be tired.Pissed but not tired.

Last edited:
Like Chelsea yesterday and Brentford on Sunday nobody cares. Yesterday most people were chatting and going through the chants, rarely watching the game, which after the first thirty minutes was pretty pedestrian. Everybody wanted it over to get to the celebrations.
I care!
My thought is that, although the league is won, a few more points would emphasise the difference between the best and the rest.
I don't see Brighton winning the match but a draw is on the cards imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.