Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll be on the beach (no pun intended) while the Seagulls would love to have our scalp to crown a fine season In front of their own fans. I’m therefore expecting a loss.

My concern about our final meaningless PL fixtures is a loss of momentum. That said, I’ll be backing Pep and the lads to reignite for the rags and Inter.

I think Pep will mix and match and use all 5 subs for the next 2 games. It will be like the Chelsea game trying to win but not played with any intensity.

That way players retain there match sharpness but are not stretched risking injury

It's totally irrelevant. Last time I looked we were 7 points clear of Arsenal with a game in hand. We're 18 points clear of third place and 19 points clear of the rags in fourth. We're not breaking any points records we set ourselves, so personally I couldn't care if we finish 20 points ahead of Arsenal or 1, we won the league .All that matters is we keep everybody fit and ticking over. It's a great chance to test our youth and fringe players against decent opposition. Phillips is a great example, after looking awful in his cameo's he looked quite decent on Sunday.
We need to keep that winning mentality going

There is absolutely no need to play the likes of Stones, Rodri, Haaland, KDB, Bernardo, Dias till the 2 finals. None at all. Let them rest and focus on the finals.
Except we know this team is better when were on a run of games playing the same team. We don't want to be playing those finals disjointed. Not that it should happen but it could.

On the flip side we also have two big finals coming up and we need to keep the first 11 sharp for those. Sensible rotation to give minutes to those without overstressing them is the way IMO.
I agree. Sensible rotation using all 5 subs in our last two games keeps the main 11 and squad match fit, and focused on the cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.