Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning breeds winning , having a week off makes you slow down in the head and body , pep says the best way to win the finals is too be ready
By Pep saying that i think he meant any player from the match squad needs to be ready when called upon. I think he'll forgive our main players if they don't run about like headless chickens burning energy in a dead rubber, but he'll want to see energy and enthusiasm from our fringe players because most of them are playing for their future at the club.

Tbh I think Pep pretty much knows who is going to start both finals. Injuries aside. Pep stated he wants to use both games at Brighton and Brentford to get ready for both finals. Rightly so. No one is tired and they can all easily cope its the rhythm of 2 games a week. There is also 6 days rest between these finals anyways.
I expect a strong line-up and probably changes after 60-65 minutes.

It‘ll be a tough game vs one of the revelations this season. The result might not matter. The Intensity we play with will. And Pep easily sacrifice a player who has the wrong mindset. The players know this. “You wanna play the finals? Show me“.
As for Brighton, you wanna beat the champions? Show us!!

Would love to see the U23 & U18 player of the year taken in the travelling squad even if they dont make the bench. Nice experience reward etc.

Gonna bus it into the city centre from where I am staying to get a bus to the ground. Does anyone know if there’s a plentiful supply of buses from the ground to the city centre after the game?

Think this is the one game left that we can afford to really relax about.

However, having seen the absentee rumours:

Ortega
Walker, Rodri, Stones, Gomez
Lewis, Phillips
De Bruyne
Mahrez, Alvarez, Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.