Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, but he won play a strong line up tonight and on Sunday. Depends which he chooses. Time wise it would probably be best to play the stronger team on Sunday. However, Brentford are more “physical” so a greater risk of injury. It’s almost pointless trying to second guess Pep, but this is a forum so it’s rude not to try.

he will play half and half for both games and the rest will be on the bench and get 20 min run outs

They'll be a few on here that will moan like fuck and say "if we play like that against utd or Inter we'll not win anything" You know the drill.

Anyway, win, lose or draw we just need to avoid injuries.

injuries or red cards to be avoided, but protecting players is just about impossible, even not playing them is wrong because the body will stiff up and you have more chances of injuries happening when you play in the bigger games

just control the players best way you can and keep reminding them not to do something daft or lose your minds or go over the top, give 100% and don't hide or pull out of tackles just play your normal game

He was a top player at Leeds and I was happy we signed him. He hasn't turned into a bad player overnight. Deserves another season for me to prove himself. Just like everybody else has had in the past. Gets on my nerves on here people slating him. It's not like City fans that.
It's basically the same people who were slagging him off before he ever set one foot on the pitch for us. He's made himself into a full England international so the "he's shite" theory doesn't hold water. He's coming off a long-term injury and surgery into arguably the most tactically demanding set up in football. And by all accounts he appears to be a good guy very much liked by his teammates. What has he done to undermine our season besides not yet bedding in? How about at least waiting to see how he does next season and then drawing some tangible conclusions instead of tripping over yourselves to prove how right you were last Summer. I have to agree, it's so fucking annoying how disrespectful some on here are to Phillips. Not liking his game to date, if that's even possible, shouldn't result in the shameful crap written on here about one of our own.

Brighton are already without Solly March (hamstring), Adam Lallana, (thigh), Tariq Lamptey (knee), Jeremy Sarmiento (foot), Jakub Moder (knee) Rob Sanchez (other), while Joel Veltman (hamstring), Adam Webster (knock) are doubtful.

Although it would be nice to keep the winning run going, I don't think the result is that important. The main thing in the next two games is the performance levels and that there's no sign of players letting their standards slip.

I think ederson should play tonight. I think he'll play Carson next week and if he does, it'll mean Ederson, who will play the c.l final won't have played since the semi
If we had nothing else to play for then I could see Carson getting a game but not now.

I think Ederson and Ortega will get a game each to prepare for their respective finals.

It's basically the same people who were slagging him off before he ever set one foot on the pitch for us. He's made himself into a full England international so the "he's shite" theory doesn't hold water. He's coming off a long-term injury and surgery into arguably the most tactically demanding set up in football. And by all accounts he appears to be a good guy very much liked by his teammates. What has he done to undermine our season besides not yet bedding in? How about at least waiting to see how he does next season and then drawing some tangible conclusions instead of tripping over yourselves to prove how right you were last Summer. I have to agree, it's so fucking annoying how disrespectful some on here are to Phillips. Not liking his game to date, if that's even possible, shouldn't result in the shameful crap written on here about one of our own.
If he has a good pre-season and starts the new season uninjured and fresh I think we may see the player that City bought. I thought he was good at Leeds but they left him to play with a serious injury. Now all that's behind him I hope he makes it and provides that presence we need to complement the magnificent Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.