Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think the players would want to see the league out with two more wins, they'll be buzzing now

Does Pep continue to rest the 'main' XI up until the FA Cup final or does he start getting them back into the swing of things vs a good team in Brighton and Brentford?

Does Pep continue to rest the 'main' XI up until the FA Cup final or does he start getting them back into the swing of things vs a good team in Brighton and Brentford?
Few faces rested against Brighton. Expect a full team against Brentford.

Ederson
Rico
Dias
Akanji
Laporte

Rodri
Bernie
KDB

Mahrez
Haaland
Grealish

3-1 to us

Ortega, Philips and Gundo to come on for Ederson, Rodri and KDB at half time.
Foden and Alvarez to come on as subsitute later in the match for Mahrez and Haaland.
He might start Phillips in this one...

They are either in europa or conference , they still need a win to decide , dont they ?

No they technically need a point but I don't think they'll need anything.

They have to lose an 18 goal swing to Aston Villa, which would be a 6-0 loss to us and then a 6-0 loss to Villa on the last day of the season or something along those lines.

All very unlikely, so they should be good for the Europa League without needing a point.

I predict a lot of kicking it around at the mid pitch line. Ederson will probably have the most completed passes for the match.

I get what you are saying but I think Walker knows his body and he always strikes me as someone who wants to play when he is in form just to keep his engine going (de Bruyne and Rodri are the same).
Pep usually gets these calls right. I'd start Walker v Brentford and then have him ready for the Cup FInal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.