Brighton & Hove Albion Thread - 2022/23

There is no argument here, just an observation which one is allowed to make and one is allowed to disagree with, not looking for arguments or debates here and in case you're wondering, i am well aware of what hereditary means i was just surprised by how these heart related issues seemed to have increased in sportsmen, we also had an active test cricketer, part of playing 11 who had to stop playing cricket because of heart condition last year and i don't think I've said Mwepu his condition was due to covid, it was a gernal observation which you can disagree with
It’s just as likely that doctors have got better at diagnosing conditions, hence any increase could not actually be down to anything but that.

Having said that, the stats don’t back up the assertion that there has been a marked increase in heart conditions.

You brought up your theory in response to Mwepu having to retire, hence our disagreement earlier.

It’s just as likely that doctors have got better at diagnosing conditions, hence any increase could not actually be down to anything but that.

Having said that, the stats don’t back up the assertion that there has been a marked increase in heart conditions.

You brought up your theory in response to Mwepu having to retire, hence our disagreement earlier.

You could be 100% right, i have no issues with that especially if the stats say so, in any event its a tragic what happened to that kid and i wish him the best

Very sad news. Quite young as well which will be hard to digest for him I imagine. Having the best career you could wish for and having it end like that.

However the consequences of this not being found and something happening do not bear thinking about. Hopefully he can find fulfilment in football still either coaching etc. all the best to the lad and god willing a long and happy life.

It's a coincidence or it might be not connected at all but i know one footballer in middle east i believe and a crickter in Pakistan has died of on field heart attacks, then we had aguero n eriksen episodes and now this, may be it has nothing to do with covid but it still seems strange at how such incidents have increased in post covid world
I do hope you aren't meaning 'post having a covid jab' and really do mean 'post having had covid'.
Eriksen hadn't been jabbed, when he had a heart issue.
Aguero had a heart issue from his time of being born IIRC.

Foe died of a heart issue, is that going to be claimed as patient zero?

Neither of those 1st 2 people should EVER be used to support anti Vaxx crap.

IIRC, according to Mrs Dr JASR, there is large bodies of evidence that having Covid (not the jab) messes up a lot of the body - including heart issues. Let alone 'long covid', brain fog... and you know... death.

Exactly, testing, equipment, knowledge have advanced markedly, I went through all sorts of physicals, medicals, tests, you name it, always had a clean bill of health, then about 17 years ago was diagnosed with a slightly irregular heart rhythm/beat, as explained to me, it’s one that has ALWAYS been there, they’ve just never had the technology etc to pick it up until then, simple as that really.

I do hope you aren't meaning 'post having a covid jab' and really do mean 'post having had covid'.
Eriksen hadn't been jabbed, when he had a heart issue.
Aguero had a heart issue from his time of being born IIRC.

Foe died of a heart issue, is that going to be claimed as patient zero?

Neither of those 1st 2 people should EVER be used to support anti Vaxx crap.

IIRC, according to Mrs Dr JASR, there is large bodies of evidence that having Covid (not the jab) messes up a lot of the body - including heart issues. Let alone 'long covid', brain fog... and you know... death.
Yes i wasn't in anyway blaming the vaccines but covid itself and I'm not a covid conspiracy theorist or anti vaccination, i lost 5 relatives to covid and some were seriously effected and it took me nearly 10 days to recover from covid myself. It's just that it seems these issues are on the rise amongst sportsmen, but im no medical expert and its nothing but a layman's observation and yes in some people covid can create long term issues as you pointed out and as the research have shown.

Where are you Mr Tash ?

They really are playing football manager aren't they? insane amount of young talent there.

Evan Ferguson another one coming through.

Not great for Brighton if Trossard moves, which looks inevitable. Reading that statement from his agent , the relationship between player and club seems to have irretrievably broken down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.