Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely delighted to be playing United in the final....Brighton are a much better team. We will totally dominate them and they will get a couple of breakaways during the game that we will have to deal with. No surprise if City win about 4-1.

People saying they'll raise their game against us (and they may well do), doesn't it occur that the team will raise its game because it's them? There'll be an extra needle, an extra fizz, and I trust us in those sorts of games.
By the way, it's early doors, but Bernardo has to be out on that pitch. He often plays out of his skin against these. As against the dippers. I think he genuinely dislikes them both.
That said, I'm having a complete embargo on sports media in at least the week running-up to it. That aspect of the whole thing will be nauseating.

Absolutely delighted to be playing United in the final....Brighton are a much better team. We will totally dominate them and they will get a couple of breakaways during the game that we will have to deal with. No surprise if City win about 4-1.
If you go to matches BR , you will not be delighted mixing with their scummy fans in ther midden , London

That’s the worry if we get to the final of the champs league they game plan will kick us and probably have that referee who let’s everything go!
Even physically they can’t compete for me; that game could be the catalyst, should we get to the final, for the biggest confidence enhancement we could wish for, works both ways though I guess!

Unfortunately my feelings as well , usually go with family, sons and grandkids and i find it difficult to reign it in when Rags are on the wind-up , wouldnt put my kids at risk , so will save a few quid and a make a day of it at home , BBQ , match , celebrations late into the night , the perfect day.

Many Blues will feel the same. I was at the swamp and Maine Road against the cunts all through the late sixties, seventies and beyond. This was when violence was at its peak. A lot older now there's no way. Also as I said where's the enjoyment? We can't mix with them, it has the potential to kick off from leaving the house to getting home. No, all the up and coming young would be Governors can have it. Also losing to them there would be unbearable.

Many Blues will feel the same. I was at the swamp and Maine Road against the cunts all through the late sixties, seventies and beyond. This was when violence was at its peak. A lot older now there's no way. Also as I said where's the enjoyment? We can't mix with them, it has the potential to kick off from leaving the house to getting home. No, all the up and coming young would be Governors can have it. Also losing to them there would be unbearable.
I know they are cunts but dont let that put you off going.They are not the scousers

It's not their football that concerns me,it's their cheating and manipulation of the ref.
The filthy cunts will be using every underhand tactic possible as they will get annihilated otherwise.
That’s only prevalent if we give them a foothold in the game, seriously see a mirror of the home game, smoke their boots before they knew what hit them!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.