Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've explained on the previous page.
I'm not remotely concerned tbh mate.

We've been miles better than them for a decade now and only ever lost because of brain farts or dodgy defending. But we're different gravy now. We'll boss the game as usual and not concede daft goals, so we'll win very comfortably.

Cunts

that result puts me off bothering with the final tbh will be bmoody all day and worse if they win. as bound to see not only blue on rag but blue on blue in that scenario.

we will twat them though and win the cup
I think there be a massive clamour for tickets, ticket touts will have a field day. My issue is the change of narrative, we were handling the treble really well up to this point but now it will be all about the final itself and bragging rights. Beating them in the final would be great, but if it is at the expense of winning our first European Cup I would be annoyed.

These will get dealt with. Possible beating the rags a week after winning the league and a week before potential champs league final? Stuff of dreams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.