Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly
Dickheads around me booing him and then sarcastically cheering him, when the only person at fault for two of the first three was our Serbian hard man
Embarrassing day all round yesterday to be honest both on the pitch and in the stands.

You know my view on Kolarov, how the fuck he can wear a City shirt after that display at St Mary's last season alone is beyond me?

We need two full backs, a centre half who's also a leader as we lack any type of leadership on the pitch at the moment and a centre forward, anyone questioning Pep without "his" players need a word with themselves. Kolarov, Clichy, Sagna, Zabba, Navas and dare I say it Kompany are all finished.

Is this the same Claudio Bravo? Cuz the one we have right now can't even stop a cockroach from crawling past the goal line.
Got to be honest you could put a video together that make's Bony look like Alan Shearer but we all know that wouldn't be true as well.

I understand the loyalty and affection for Joe, but let's face it. By the time the keeper is called into action things have already gone badly elsewhere on the pitch. Bravo has dropped clangers, but our style leaves him exposed and Joe despite some stellar performances dropped a lot of clangers last year.

No one is saying he is fully at fault. But if anyone tries to claim he is not part of the problem then they are kidding themselves. We all know the defence is wank and needs fixing but that doesn't change the fact that a so called top class keeper that we spent quite a lot of money to buy has let in pretty much every shot that has been at him. What was that stat that was going around yesterday something like the last 6 shots on target resulted in 5 goals and 1 save? I'd be shocked at a Sunday League keeper with stats like that never mind a fucking premier league keeper.

Bravo is in no way fully responsible for us losing games but that doesn't change the fact he has been fucking shocking since he got here.

Or the finishing of the opponents has been good and puts ours to shame.

Let's face facts. There a love in group for Joe Hart. Bravo getting the brunt of it. He has from day one. Started by the media mainly but soon followed by our fans

I understand the loyalty and affection for Joe, but let's face it. By the time the keeper is called into action things have already gone badly elsewhere on the pitch. Bravo has dropped clangers, but our style leaves him exposed and Joe despite some stellar performances dropped a lot of clangers last year.
Don't think anybody thinks Hart didn't drop his fair share of bollocks last year what the real gripe is he was fucked off out of the club with what seems no thought and replaced by a disaster in the making, he may be last line of defence but we have a right to expect him to make some sort of genuine attempt to pull our fat out of the fire otherwise we may as well have 11 outfield players.In all honesty if you had a choice as someone run clear on our goal Hart or Bravo I know who I'd pick. Hart wasn't a vital player to replace immediately on taking the team over, in my opinion we've dropped one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.