Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
No a good vocal centre half controls a defence and communicates with the fella between the sticks bring back Andy Morisson and Tommy Booth with big Joe Corrigan in net. Cannot be worse than yesterday.

A good goalkeeper will always talk and command the back four when necessary. He is the one who can see everything, and who needs to make it clear what the decision is on through balls or crosses he may be able to, or not be able to, claim.

Now post the ones of his numerous cock ups.

Oh but it doesn't fit your narrative, nor does it prove anything as every keeper has the same two sides of the coin gracing YouTube.

if someone made a video compilation of my saves on Sunday mornings I'd look like a decent level keeper too.

Or the finishing of the opponents has been good and puts ours to shame.

Let's face facts. There a love in group for Joe Hart. Bravo getting the brunt of it. He has from day one. Started by the media mainly but soon followed by our fans
Fan's react to what they see on the pitch mate if Bravo was having decent performances this thread wouldn't exist,but sadly he isn't. Pep needs to show how good a manager he is by changing the system as at the moment it's the same bollocks being dropped week after week.

Embarrassing day all round yesterday to be honest both on the pitch and in the stands.

You know my view on Kolarov, how the fuck he can wear a City shirt after that display at St Mary's last season alone is beyond me?

We need two full backs, a centre half who's also a leader as we lack any type of leadership on the pitch at the moment and a centre forward, anyone questioning Pep without "his" players need a word with themselves. Kolarov, Clichy, Sagna, Zabba, Navas and dare I say it Kompany are all finished.

Which is why it's frustrating and baffling that in the 3 years we were waiting for Pep that Txiki and Co. didn't move these players on and bring in Pep players.

Now post the ones of his numerous cock ups.

Oh but it doesn't fit your narrative, nor does it prove anything as every keeper has the same two sides of the coin gracing YouTube.

if someone made a video compilation of my saves on Sunday mornings I'd look like a decent level keeper too.
I have never said he is faultless. This is in response to hose saying he cant save anything. My narrative is to support a city player, i never thouht i would be persecuted for that.

Which is why it's frustrating and baffling that in the 3 years we were waiting for Pep that Txiki and Co. didn't move these players on and bring in Pep players.
The process started last Summer with with the purchase of Sterling and KDB, you can't expect to overhaul a complete squad in two windows, especially with the cailbre of player we're looking for?

I've always thought getting rid of Joe was about control of the dressing room as much as anything to do with his goal keeping tbf. I do agree that as a shot stopper in a one on one he's better than bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.