Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hate bravo he is shit, we want joe hart in our football kit we don't give a fook if he can't dribble, if I remember right nor could andy dibble , so fuck off bravo your just a con and please let's have England's number 1. (I'll just get my coat)

Not convinced by Bravo but Hart isn't the answer.

Just this, I'm afraid. The signs were that Pep really wanted ter Stegen, although there was almost no chance that he was going to get him. He also wanted Bonucci. He also wanted Laporte. As the philosopher Jagger said, you can't always get what you want. This is going to take time people. And I'm afraid it may mean this season goes down the plughole. I can live with that. Not happily, but I can.

We hate bravo he is shit, we want joe hart in our football kit we don't give a fook if he can't dribble, if I remember right nor could andy dibble , so fuck off bravo your just a con and please let's have England's number 1. (I'll just get my coat)

Sounds like the Wham Rap.

Edit - young guns

Just this, I'm afraid. The signs were that Pep really wanted ter Stegen, although there was almost no chance that he was going to get him. He also wanted Bonucci. He also wanted Laporte. As the philosopher Jagger said, you can't always get what you want. This is going to take time people. And I'm afraid it may mean this season goes down the plughole. I can live with that. Not happily, but I can.

Great post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.