Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing day all round yesterday to be honest both on the pitch and in the stands.

You know my view on Kolarov, how the fuck he can wear a City shirt after that display at St Mary's last season alone is beyond me?

We need two full backs, a centre half who's also a leader as we lack any type of leadership on the pitch at the moment and a centre forward, anyone questioning Pep without "his" players need a word with themselves. Kolarov, Clichy, Sagna, Zabba, Navas and dare I say it Kompany are all finished.

Exactly. Our flawless start to the season masked a lot of the problems that existed from last season. With the best will in the world, our defence has been problematic for a while, the full back situation remains unresolved and Kompany's continual injury problems aren't helping either. What remains are square pegs in round hole solutions to problems that simply aren't going away.

What concerns me is the intensity of our play. At the beginning of the season it was the best form of defence and people were lauding the improvement in the likes of Kolarov, but of late we just don't seem to have the legs to maintain it.

Bravo is a scapegoat for many blues disappointed to see Hart leave the club. For me the goalkeeper position wasn't a priority but i hear fans panicking at games when the ball is played back to him. Why? Because he isn't hitting it into row Z or an opposing player further up the field? Bravo doesn't ask Stones or Kolarov to pass it back to him does he? Yes he's made mistakes, but the vast majority of goals he's conceded wouldn't have been stopped even by our beloved Joe.

We need to move on and Pep needs to resolve the defensive problems which simply can't be attributed to Bravo. We need a settled back four and to bring in two quality full backs or promote the youth players like Maffeo who have shown lots of promise.

Now post the ones of his numerous cock ups.

Oh but it doesn't fit your narrative, nor does it prove anything as every keeper has the same two sides of the coin gracing YouTube.

if someone made a video compilation of my saves on Sunday mornings I'd look like a decent level keeper too.

Name them. Most i can think of are attributed to our defenders putting him under unnecessary pressure..

N
Joe hart has made 33 saves and conceded 15

Bravo has made 22 saves and conceded 16
Not comparable really as we dominate possession and have rarely ben put under the cosh for long periods in a game this season. Yesterday, we were done from a poor start but suffered under the counter attack on numerous occasions.

Just this, I'm afraid. The signs were that Pep really wanted ter Stegen, although there was almost no chance that he was going to get him. He also wanted Bonucci. He also wanted Laporte. As the philosopher Jagger said, you can't always get what you want. This is going to take time people. And I'm afraid it may mean this season goes down the plughole. I can live with that. Not happily, but I can.

Or, the genius of Pep is a massive fraud. If he needs only the best 11 players in the world for his systems to work, then he's not even a decent coach, but a genius at FIFA and Football Manager at best. I'm sorry, but the way we were picked apart both by Leicester and Chelsea shows that his current ideas do not work, at least not in the PL. We've won the league twice with half of our current squad playing, now suddenly we need to spend even more money for it to work?? More worryingly, he doesn't seem to be able to react and adapt during a game, which reminds me of Pellegrini.

Resorted to that now? Have I hurt your feelings criticising little Joey?

Look back at the highlights especially Swansea away. That was 3 points because of Bravo.

Plenty more examples but there's no point in talking to you as you're clearly deluded.
and Burnley too..

Or, the genius of Pep is a massive fraud. If he needs only the best 11 players in the world for his systems to work, then he's not even a decent coach, but a genius at FIFA and Football Manager at best. I'm sorry, but the way we were picked apart both by Leicester and Chelsea shows that his current ideas do not work, at least not in the PL. We've won the league twice with half of our current squad playing, now suddenly we need to spend even more money for it to work?? More worryingly, he doesn't seem to be able to react and adapt during a game, which reminds me of Pellegrini.

What about the other games including the unbeaten run we went on at the start of the season?

Lost 2 in a row and now he's a fraud lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.