Bring in lorrente!!!

CitySpaniard said:
In my opinion as both a city fan and Bilbao fan, I think llorente is the type of player city need at the moment. We struck out with dzeko thinking he was this strong player all around and especially in the air. Dzeko has been a disappointment in the air and at this moment we don't really have a target in the box to cross to for headers. Llorente is one of the strongest players I have seen n years and almost unstoppable using his head. A player like him would make us the complete package and would help us finish games more easily. The only comparison between the two players is their height. Dzeko has feet but tends to take too much time with the ball while llorente is fast and powerful and has a good eye as a playmaker. I think he would be brilliant in a city shirt and although he doesn't speak English, most of our players come from spanish speaking countries and would fit in rite away. He won't be cheap but nowadays class isn't cheap. Oh yea along with llorente we should also go after Muniain for the wing and Javi Martinez for holding midfielder to lnk up with yay a and we would be dangerous but won't be easy to get as Bilbao are a team of all Basques and pride is a big factor in their side.

AUPA ATHLETIC BILBAO!!! CTID!!!

I sometimes wish I was a Basque born Athletic fan... you must be the proudest bunch of fans there are on the planet. But are you a selling club? I thought your finances were very good, and it isn't exactly easy for you to replace the likes of Llorente, Muniain and Martinez.
Have you heard anything regarding Javi M by the way? Could he leave AB for MC?

Wouldn't mind seeing both him and Muniain moving here, that's for sure! :)

Just saw these pics by the way: seems like a couple of young men enjoying themselves! :)

JMPOORN2.jpg

JMPOORN.jpg

Not too sure if llorente or muniain will be allowed to leave but I'm sure if someone matches the buyout clause of javi (hopefully city) then Bilbao will sell as they have cover for him and he seems willing to leave as he has hinted in the possibility.

BlueAnorak said:
We need more winners in the team especially in the forward line or an AM. I had high hopes for Sergio but he has been anonymous far too frequently. Only Tevez (who I can't abide) is a winner.
Sergio - Goes missing when the chips are really down. May improve in his second season.
Balotelli - Far to petulant. If the ball isn't delivered on a plate he criticises the pass and stops running. He could have it but he hasn't yet. Chase the ball down Mario and keep running - even if it is into blind alleys - Then criticise the pass - NOT BEFORE. If your still not getting the ball drop back a bit till you do.
Dave - A great player yes, but when the chips are down he can go missing. Maybe it's his ankle injury but at the moment he's not prepared to give it all for the cause when the chips are down.
Nasri - Gone missing far too many times. Needs to buck up.

BTW our known winners are: Hart, Micah, Kompany, Lescott & Ya Ya.
I also think Milner is a winner too - given the chance.

so basically your saying our team is half good and half gash,

BlueAnorak said:
We need more winners in the team especially in the forward line or an AM. I had high hopes for Sergio but he has been anonymous far too frequently. Only Tevez (who I can't abide) is a winner.
Sergio - Goes missing when the chips are really down. May improve in his second season.
Balotelli - Far to petulant. If the ball isn't delivered on a plate he criticises the pass and stops running. He could have it but he hasn't yet. Chase the ball down Mario and keep running - even if it is into blind alleys - Then criticise the pass - NOT BEFORE. If your still not getting the ball drop back a bit till you do.
Dave - A great player yes, but when the chips are down he can go missing. Maybe it's his ankle injury but at the moment he's not prepared to give it all for the cause when the chips are down.

Huh, no.

I like to think it's quite the opposite for Aguero - when the going gets tough, Aguero really lights up. Just note the amount of important goals he has scored.

Balotelli - I agree. He's the like the complete opposite of Aguero. Brilliant when we are leading, frustrating when we are trailing.

I believe Silva's still having that ankle problem.

I hope the Chelsea match reminded Nasri how to play his game - energy, drive and movement. I would give Nasri more time though.

Give these players time, we would never go forward if our solution all the time was to buy and buy.

BlueAnorak said:

In all fairness mate your ass is for evacuating feces out of, please stop using it to talk

this lorrente looked ok against the scum didnt he haha

-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 pm --

r.soleofsalford said:
BlueAnorak said:

so basically your saying our team is half good and half gash,

what an r sole, eyy pete;)
i think that Messi guy aint good either, you know, when the chips are down he just doesnt perform;)

CitySpaniard said:
Not too sure if llorente or muniain will be allowed to leave but I'm sure if someone matches the buyout clause of javi (hopefully city) then Bilbao will sell as they have cover for him and he seems willing to leave as he has hinted in the possibility.
Maybe the target man we need :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.