Bring the Noise

Baffling again today
People leaving 10 to 15 minutes before the end on a Saturday.
Dont know why they bother coming.
I understand Manchester's traffic and roads are dire but come on.
Tbf the traffic getting away was a piss take today. Bit of rain and everyone forgets how to drive.

Baffling again today
People leaving 10 to 15 minutes before the end on a Saturday.
Dont know why they bother coming.
I understand Manchester's traffic and roads are dire but come on.

Same bloke, same time (74 mins), left on my row today.

I don’t understand it at all.

He did it in tight games during the run in last season too, always 74 mins.

Same bloke, same time (74 mins), left on my row today.

I don’t understand it at all.

He did it in tight games during the run in last season too, always 74 mins.

I think that might be me sorry. My catheter bag always fills up at 74 mins after my pint at half time.

It was even worse than normal, it doesnt normally bother me but it was a joke today.

It is a joke. The weird thing is a lot of the people around me, who leave early, I actually see them at the train station - same train as me. So they are literally leaving early to go and stand in the train station. It doesn’t make any sense.

I get the impression that lots of match going fans don’t enjoy going to games at all. They sit there miserable as anything, don’t cheer or really celebrate goals and then every game no matter the score or who we play they leave early. Why even go to games ??

Some have genuine reasons, but you aren’t telling me thousands all have to get home early on Saturday afternoon

It is a joke. The weird thing is a lot of the people around me, who leave early, I actually see them at the train station - same train as me. So they are literally leaving early to go and stand in the train station. It doesn’t make any sense.

I get the impression that lots of match going fans don’t enjoy going to games at all. They sit there miserable as anything, don’t cheer or really celebrate goals and then every game no matter the score or who we play they leave early. Why even go to games ??

Some have genuine reasons, but you aren’t telling me thousands all have to get home early on Saturday afternoon

When I have time I can list you at least 20 reasons why people have stopped going to games or go to them half heartedly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.