Bring the Noise

That's bollocks the club know most people can't afford 3 games a week and maybe 1 of them involved a European away so throw cheap tickets in the hope someone may buy them, if they did decent pricing on all tickets then this problem would not arise

That’s the price of success. And continual matches.

Add it up.

Atalanta at home. CL Cup scheme.
Villa at home. Season ticket.
Southampton. League Cup scheme.

How much for 3 home games on the run?

Come on. Stop it. The club are trying to get fans in via cheap match tickets. However, they will always charge a premium for the big games.

That aside, go on ticket exchange, you might bag yourself a cheap ticket. ;-)

If we could convert the noise from the cunnts who constantly moan into positive chants we would have. A fantastic atmosphere. The bloke 2 seats away from me never chants, never cheers, but slags off every misplaced pass, blames Walker and Mendy every time the opposition have an attack, it’s fucking wearisome. He ain’t young either so fuck knows what he was like when we were shit
Sounds like my dad haha

Add it up.

Come on. Stop it. The club are trying to get fans in via cheap match tickets. However, they will always charge a premium for the big games.

Since when was villa at home a big game? £56 a ticket, if you are happy to have your pants down fair play to you

No you think think about it please, why £9 to watch Southampton in a cup game then £50 In a league game, same 2 teams, so why £41 difference

It isn’t right.

I’ve explained it.

Well over 40,000 seats are pre sold.

City won’t sell PL:@tch tickets for £9.

No club does.

Surely, you can understand that?

United at home. £9?

Tickets are going for £100’s on the internet.

Add it up.

Don't need a cheap ticket mate, been every home game this season, just don't like the way it's going and I am getting to the point of telling the club to fuck off, and as you stated with success brings more games, but it also brings bigger revenue to the club, but they don't filter that to the fans do they, do they fuck, and without the likes of us who went in division 2 this conversation wouldn't be happening

Since when was villa at home a big game? £56 a ticket, if you are happy to have your pants down fair play to you

No, I’m not happy with £56, but that’s the going rate that City set. It should be cheaper. But what was the crowd? Villa sold out. We near enough sold out. People are willing to pay £56 to see a Pep City team. But let’s see what happens after Pep. £60 will be too much for a mediocre team?

Last edited:
It isn’t right.

I’ve explained it.

Well over 40,000 seats are pre sold.

City won’t sell PL:@tch tickets for £9.

No club does.

Surely, you can understand that?

United at home. £9?

Tickets are going for £100’s on the internet.
No you don't u understand it mate, if the club are selling at £9 then clearly they can afford to, and not saying sell at £9 saying sit in the middle and charge a fair price for all games and not make prices up as you go along

No, I’m not happy with £56, but that’s the going rate that City set. It should be cheaper. But what was the crowd? Villa sold out. We near enough sold out. People are willing to pay £56 to see a Pep City team. But let’s see what happens after Pep. £60 will be too much then for a mediocre team?
Wow you are unbeliavabe I don't care if I was watching pele in his pomp the prices are ridiculous what about people Paying over 50 sheets to watch the pep city team crumble 2 0 at home to wolves, what about the thousands who probably spent over 2 ton to watch pep city team roll over at Norwich, so because pep is manager all fans should expect to be dry bummed and like it

No you don't u understand it mate, if the club are selling at £9 then clearly they can afford to, and not saying sell at £9 saying sit in the middle and charge a fair price for all games and not make prices up as you go along

club operates on supply and demand and has a target demographic. It is essentially operating on a university model at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.