Bring the Noise

Price has nothing to do with it. CL games are cheap as chips this year and no one wants to know. Caraboa cup on Tuesday is less than a tenner and half the ground is shut.
That's crap mate, when we are playing some times 3 games a week, fans have to prioritise, and most would choose a premier league game, £56 a ticket is ridiculous so 2 people for a.home game £112 and that's before travel or food, shortly the average person will be priced out of the games and we will be another soulless club, Roy Keane might be a cun* but he was right all them years ago about the prawn sandwich brigade, and sadly that is what we will become

I/We have tried. Initially the club said no, due to certain constraints and concerns from within the club. But the club eventually relented and were happy to go along with specific ideas if certain conditions and criteria were followed. I couldn’t bring myself to do that. And I made that clear. That included the reaction from the fans. Any or all of the blame can’t be attributed to the club. That isn’t fair,.

There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes that never reaches the public domain. For all the clubs good will, the clubs hands are tied by rules, regulations, procedures, H&S, and the fear of something going wrong. It’s the World we currently live in.

I’m just trying to give you, the fans, an idea of how hard it is to change things, and to take ideas forward.
Yep and the world we live in is one where £56 for a home game is beyond the average fans reach, I think the twenty is plenty should apply to home and away games, we need to look at the bundesliga and how they do it, football is a joke now, ridiculous ticket prices 4 kits a season it's a business now not a sport

That's crap mate, when we are playing some times 3 games a week, fans have to prioritise, and most would choose a premier league game, £56 a ticket is ridiculous so 2 people for a.home game £112 and that's before travel or food, shortly the average person will be priced out of the games and we will be another soulless club, Roy Keane might be a cun* but he was right all them years ago about the prawn sandwich brigade, and sadly that is what we will become

I noted with interest while I was paying £4 for a plastic bottle of Heineken, that the Beef in the steak pies comes from a breed, heard, or farm in Yorkshire. TBH, I can’t remember exactly, as the video screen behind the food bar were rolling through the food on offer.

But, they ain’t Pukka Pies, that’s for sure.

Last edited:
Yep and the world we live in is one where £56 for a home game is beyond the average fans reach, I think the twenty is plenty should apply to home and away games, we need to look at the bundesliga and how they do it, football is a joke now, ridiculous ticket prices 4 kits a season it's a business now not a sport

But our owner and the people running the club aren’t listening? Or are they? It’s taken time. Look at the CL ticket prices. Look at the FA Cup and League Cup ticket prices. Peanuts. Yet we don’t sell out. What more can the club do? Give tickets away? They even do that to an extent.

My partner and my daughter are season ticket holders. They’ve stopped going to the CL and domestic cup games, even though tickets are cheap. But they won’t miss a league game.

But our owner and the people running the club aren’t listening? Or are they? It’s taken time. Look at the CL ticket prices. Look at the FA Cup and League Cup ticket prices. Peanuts. Yet we don’t sell out. What more can the club do? Give tickets away? They even do that to an extent.

My partner and my daughter are season ticket holders. They’ve stopped going to the CL and domestic cup games, even though tickets are cheap. But they won’t miss a league game.
Point I am making is if they can do them prices for champ league games and cup games then why not league games? Have a set ticket price for all games not £10 for 1.game then £56 for another, and like I said 3 games a week sometimes, 1 £56 one £15 one £10 there is still £81 on tickets before travel and food, some people can't afford that, we want consistency from refs and.the league so why not from our own club?

It's £9 on Tuesday for an all Premier league Cup tie

Point I am making is if they can do them prices for champ league games and cup games then why not league games? Have a set ticket price for all games not £10 for 1.game then £56 for another, and like I said 3 games a week sometimes, 1 £56 one £15 one £10 there is still £81 on tickets before travel and food, some people can't afford that, we want consistency from refs and.the league so why not from our own club?

Because the club have a captive market for PL games. Apparently we have well over 40,000+ season ticket holders before we sell a PL Matchday ticket. In the cup games we start from zero. The solution is to do what the Rags do and force season ticket holders to buy cup tickets. But that’s shit. City have brought in cheap cup tickets, ticket bundles, etc. If people don’t want to go to a match, it doesn’t matter what ticket incentive the club offers, people won’t go.

Because the club have a captive market for PL games. Apparently we have well over 40,000+ season ticket holders before we sell a PL Matchday ticket. In the cup games we start from zero. The solution is to do what the Rags do, and force season ticket holders to buy cup tickets. But that’s shit. City have brought in cheap cup tickets, ticket bundles, etc. If people don’t want to go to a match, it doesn’t matter what ticket incentive is, people won’t go.
That's bollocks the club know most people can't afford 3 games a week and maybe 1 of them involved a European away so throw cheap tickets in the hope someone may buy them, if they did decent pricing on all tickets then this problem would not arise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.