Bring the Noise

If we could convert the noise from the cunnts who constantly moan into positive chants we would have. A fantastic atmosphere. The bloke 2 seats away from me never chants, never cheers, but slags off every misplaced pass, blames Walker and Mendy every time the opposition have an attack, it’s fucking wearisome. He ain’t young either so fuck knows what he was like when we were shit
Unfortunately some people are sort of conditioned on the aspect of bemoaning or complaining about every misplaced pass or the players themselves,we could win 5-0 our next game but I think some seem to get more satisfaction out of us actually losing than winning it’s bizarre...

Don't need a cheap ticket mate, been every home game this season, just don't like the way it's going and I am getting to the point of telling the club to fuck off, and as you stated with success brings more games, but it also brings bigger revenue to the club, but they don't filter that to the fans do they, do they fuck, and without the likes of us who went in division 2 this conversation wouldn't be happening

I’ve been like that for years. Hate the City contrived *matchday experience*. The apathy, we’ll win on the terraces. But for £700 a year what else am I going to do where I get so much enjoyment and pleasure? Yes, throw in cup games, and that £700 becomes £1500 a year.

How much is a proper night out now? £50-£100. X’s that by 52 Weeks a year.

It’s all relative.

A decent curry was once £5. Now it’s £15.

You go out, you enjoy yourself, and you pay it.

It’s the same when you go on holiday.

You don’t count your Euros.

I also sit/stand at the back of 115 and can confirm this....what makes me laugh is that the best atmosphere’s around europe have a drum (palace/celtic/england away to name a few) to help with the singing but wo and behold anyone who brings the idea to the table to bring a drum to city....the knives are out and it is dismissed.
The next minute we have lads to the left of me banging the seats up and down to recreate a drum noise to get the songs going (this gets stopped within minutes by the stewards) maybe a drum isn’t the worst idea ever? I’m 50/50 over the idea but something needs to be done.
Also you would think they would have more bars in the south stand....the most vocal part of the stadium and you can get a hotdog within 4mins but takes 15-20mins to get a beer.

I’ve been like that for years. Hate the City contrived *matchday experience*. The apathy, we’ll win on the terraces. But for £700 a year what else am I going to do where I get so much enjoyment and pleasure? Yes, throw in cup games, and that £700 becomes £1500 a year.

How much is a proper night out now? £50-£100. X’s that by 52 Weeks a year.

It’s all relative.

A decent curry was once £5. Now it’s £15.

You go out, you enjoy yourself, and you pay it.

It’s the same when you go on holiday.

You don’t count your Euros.
You didn't throw in travel and food etc into that, also your still missing the point , you may be able to afford it, I can afford it I have a decent job, but I know a lot of lads that I stood in the kippax with and sat in the north stand with who are now priced out of the game, and then you have people on here bitching about the atmosphere, and why is the atmosphere shit because all the old school fans are priced out, at the wolves game a Chinese bloke sat next to me, he watched not 1 minute of the game, he spent the whole game filming on his fucking phone, if that's what you want fair play to you

Since when was villa at home a big game? £56 a ticket, if you are happy to have your pants down fair play to you

It’s not a big game. It was when Villa were European Champions. Are you young?

That aside. Sadly it’s the going ticket price rate for big and successful PL clubs.

Take it up with Khalddon and Soriano. They sign off the ticket prices.

And to think, I got slated on here by some for complaining about another season ticket price rise this season.

You ungrateful b******, jrb!

I can’t win!

It’s not a big game. It was when Villa were European Champions. Are you young?

That aside. Sadly it’s the going ticket price for big and successful PL clubs.

Take it up with Khalddon and Soriano. They sign off the ticket prices.

And to think, I got saluted on here by some for complaining about another season ticket price rise this season.

You ungrateful b******, jrb!

I can’t win!
You absolutely chat out of your arse, throwing in it was when villa were European champions, how relevant is that now? Fucking hell they weren't even championship winners when we played them

You didn't throw in travel and food etc into that, also your still missing the point , you may be able to afford it, I can afford it I have a decent job, but I know a lot of lads that I stood in the kippax with and sat in the north stand with who are now priced out of the game, and then you have people on here bitching about the atmosphere, and why is the atmosphere shit because all the old school fans are priced out, at the wolves game a Chinese bloke sat next to me, he watched not 1 minute of the game, he spent the whole game filming on his fucking phone, if that's what you want fair play to you

Look!

I agree with you.

I have been banging on about the increase in season ticket and matchday ticket prices for years on here.

City aren’t Listening to me.

They aren’t listening to you.

The club won’t move on expensive PL ticket prices.

That is the clubs bread and butter matchday income.

However, the club is flexible for the early rounds of the cup competitions.

The club and Pep want the ground to be as full as possible.

After the early Cup competition rounds, demand kicks in, and so do the cup ticket prices.

Wrong.

The atmosphere is s*** even when there are well over 40,000+ season ticket holders in the ground.

Why that is, nobody knows.

Is the horse dead yet?

I keep on fogging it!

Look!

I agree with you.

I have been banging on about the increase in season ticket and matchday ticket prices for years on here.

City aren’t Listening to me.

They aren’t listening to you.

The club won’t move on expensive PL ticket prices.

That is the clubs bread and butter matchday income.

However, the club is flexible for the early rounds of the cup competitions.

The club and Pep want the ground to be as full as possible.

After the early Cup competition rounds, demand kicks in, and so do the cup ticket prices.

Wrong.

The atmosphere is s*** even when there are well over 40,000+ season ticket holders in the ground.

Why that is, nobody knows.

Is the horse dead yet?

I keep on fogging it!
Told you why it is 3 posts ago, because the proper hardcore fans that were going when we were shit are now priced out, to be replaced by the Chinese guy who sat there and recorded the whole game, and we used to laugh at the scum for this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.