Bring the Noise

Really enjoyed today and the atmosphere in the 2nd half. We are at our best when we are up against it eh.

Think it also helped knowing Liverpool were losing. Despite them winning in the end, the crowd responded when it seemed they might lose and we needed to win to be within 3 points. Both playing at the same time helps I think.

A special shout out to the lad on the tram who was so pissed he tried to start a few songs that aren't actually songs, got aggro with people around him and then started moaning that he wishes he was a scouser because they sing on the tram. *massive eye roll*

Think it also helped knowing Liverpool were losing. Despite them winning in the end, the crowd responded when it seemed they might lose and we needed to win to be within 3 points. Both playing at the same time helps I think.

There was definitely a jolt of excitement as the news was shown on the screen. I was with an American at his first game and he thought it was a cracking atmosphere.

As usual the loudest chant of the day was Blue Moon. Lets keep that going, its our anthem, synonymous with the club and encourages others to participate.

Not song enough and replaced by rubbish songs about Edin Dzeko only one block bother to sing

Like I said it’s quality when the crowd sticks by the team . Unless you are some slapped arse who needs to justify his sad fucking existence by slagging you off :)

It was brilliant today, even the Colin Bell stand was at it and all up screaming when the Villa bench kept the ball. Nice to know we can still do it when we have to.

As usual the loudest chant of the day was Blue Moon. Lets keep that going, its our anthem, synonymous with the club and encourages others to participate.

Not song enough and replaced by rubbish songs about Edin Dzeko only one block bother to sing

Blue Moon was great today along with other time served classics.

I would rather have the Edin Dzeko song sang than silence, which is the case at some games. I think there is room for Bluemoon, the Viking song and the Balotelli and Dzeko songs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.