Bring the Noise

Just watched the Norwich game on tv and hardly anyone let before the end. We do have a problem with early leavers.

Just watched the Norwich game on tv and hardly anyone let before the end. We do have a problem with early leavers.

We are one of the worst if not the worst for early leavers. Posters on here always defend it by saying we’ve always had early leavers ( Maine road) but it was no where near as bad as it is now. The last few seasons it’s got worse.

None of the other big clubs have this many early leavers. It’s strange though because when it’s a so-called big game ( Liverpool) most can stay until the end ........

We are one of the worst if not the worst for early leavers. Posters on here always defend it by saying we’ve always had early leavers ( Maine road) but it was no where near as bad as it is now. The last few seasons it’s got worse.

None of the other big clubs have this many early leavers. It’s strange though because when it’s a so-called big game ( Liverpool) most can stay until the end ........

Is it because we have an older fan base? And old people are more inclined to want to get home on time etc?

And this from the club that gets smaller crowds in the Premier League than we did in the third tier where they averaged 5000 fans! The writer looks about 20 years old so probably doesn't know anything about his own club's history. I was disappointed by the Wolves fans the other night. They went through the full small-time song book from "Where were you..etc to "Empty seats" but didn't really back their own team. Even with our no-shows when was the last time Wolves had 50,000 plus for a match (I would guess the 1950s)
They have a good manager and team but some of their support lacks class (especially the ones who booed Raheem)
Wolves have never had big average attendances pal, only in the 50s when they were the top team did they have anywhere near us. Other than that they've had distinctly average crowds at best. And a lot of bloody low ones !:

If you are a business man would you rather sell a seat to 19 individuals at £50 a go all of whom will spend £100 in the club shop and buy a programme, a few drinks and some food or to one individual who pays £700 for a SC and rarely spends any money on match day. That is the way football is these days.
Yep.

The thing is for the owners of football clubs in the PL it is clear that support of almost every club is significantly higher now than it was in the days when we had terracing. No matter how much those of us who stood on the Kippax and chanted away in The Sways/Chanters Corner talk about the good old days, football attendances have never been higher. It's a tricky situation that cannot satisfy us all unfortunately.
Football will eat itself...

There are plenty more opportunities to show what we are about Blues,starting with the double header start of Feb,I'm not convinced that the Burnley cup match will be a cauldron of noise,but am when Tarquins,Chavs and Spuds come to town

We've got the 1894 lads doing their bit but yesterday was another day where I felt like I was singing alone in the south stand. I look around me and everyone is standing and I think Ive always said we need standing to create an atmosphere yet here we all are and I'm the only one singing. We got the Blue army chant going and the atmosphere improved but before and after, not much at all.

Then I thought it takes someone starting a chant for it to get going right? And it takes a few lads joing in for everyone around to feel comfortable enough to join in. So, aswell as the 1894 group what we need is a few small groups of lads placed in each section starting and carrying on the chants. fuck knows how youd organise that but thats what we need because people seem more likely to join in after a few others have.

Reactions: Itd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.