Bring the Noise

Absolutely shocking today. Fair play to wolves.

It was awful today. No noise from any stand at all. Strange thing is we have just as many fans in level 1 south stand as they did. Yet you’d think wolves were at home.

The singing section / 115/6 has been a failure in my opinion.

The rest of the ground is a strange one. Many people don’t cheer, sing or even react to anything. I looked around and people don’t even stand up or clap the players coming off now. I don’t know how people could sit there so miserable

It was awful today. No noise from any stand at all. Strange thing is we have just as many fans in level 1 south stand as they did. Yet you’d think wolves were at home.

The singing section / 115/6 has been a failure in my opinion.

The rest of the ground is a strange one. Many people don’t cheer, sing or even react to anything. I looked around and people don’t even stand up or clap the players coming off now. I don’t know how people could sit there so miserable

Tried to get behind the team as I always do in ES L1. It is like going to the theatre waiting to be entertained, and the tourists don’t get me started.

Tried to get behind the team as I always do in ES L1. It is like going to the theatre waiting to be entertained, and the tourists don’t get me started.

Mate I mentioned the tourists in another thread. I could not believe what I was seeing in the block I was in - when wolves scored the second. Groups of tourists openly celebrating, taking videos and loving the goal. These people aren’t city fans and lots of people were giving them grief. It was bizarre

Tourists? The crowd is largely season ticket holders plus away fans. We've just got used to City battering sides.

Mate I mentioned the tourists in another thread. I could not believe what I was seeing in the block I was in - when wolves scored the second. Groups of tourists openly celebrating, taking videos and loving the goal. These people aren’t city fans and lots of people were giving them grief. It was bizarre

Exactly what I saw

Tourists? The crowd is largely season ticket holders plus away fans. We've just got used to City battering sides.

There was more tourists today then I’ve seen at a home game. I’m im east stand level one near the front and there wasn’t just the odd tourist. there was rows of tourists and people who clearly weren’t city fans, openly videoing and overjoyed when wolves scored.

I’ve never seen anything like it and lots of city fans were having a go at them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.