Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

We were miles better than that. We bossed the game and created loads of chances. They had the odd little flurry but never really looked like scoring.

The score line flattered them if anyone. It was an easy win and a very good performance from an under strength team.
So do you think the score line flattered Forest? Or do you think we should be better? I’d say the latter, again our finishing was woeful and as the Forest game showed it came back to bite us. We should be bossing the game and we should’ve been 5 up at halftime of KDB could shoot on target. I know what I watched and it’s still a below par City with some seemingly going through the motions.

Seven out of ten performance for me, still at times we try and score the perfect goal when a shot on goal would be much better when a player is in the position to do just that. We did it at least twice again last night, I think Mahrez and Foden had great chances to shoot and they tried to put it across the area and it was blocked. Apart from that annoyance most played fine, Phil and Ake top notch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.