Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

So do you think the score line flattered Forest? Or do you think we should be better? I’d say the latter, again our finishing was woeful and as the Forest game showed it came back to bite us. We should be bossing the game and we should’ve been 5 up at halftime of KDB could shoot on target. I know what I watched and it’s still a below par City with some seemingly going through the motions.
I'd say we're at the beginnings of a good run, not lost for a while and performances are looking better recently. Jigsaw coming together.

Phillips had better pass completion than Rico, off more passes, and 90.8% completion hardly counts as giving the ball away all over the place.
You ought to know by now, City have to have a scapegoat.
Kev was it until Phillips took over.
I thought he played well, not brilliant but solid enough. (The stats appear to back that up).
No one had a bad game and Aké and Foden were the standouts for me.

Really enjoyed that game, for a change, I might add. Thought everyone did well, including Philips bearing in mind his lack of game time.

Bristol were very good I thought with some very bright young talents who I suspect they will struggle to hang on to. I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Alex Scott in a light blue shirt at some point!

We were sloppy and all over the place until the second went in, they tired after 70 which is exactly what I’d expect off a championship team. We are nowhere near what we can do, of course we won and I’d expect that but play like that on Saturday and Newcastle will definitely exploit our shortcomings.
The end is nigh :-/

Fans sounded brilliant. We just need to slow down on a few songs (i.e billion in the bank) as it gets jumbled when some sing it faster than others and you can't make out the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.