Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Well played Bristol City, good effort. And at least we restored some pride to Manchester after their previous victims. What colour is Manchester, by the way????
Ferna bossed it tonight. Bernardo looking good to. Agree with others that our centre of defence, particularly Stones, is looking shocking. But I’m sure he’ll come good again. Need to be finishing off games with the dominance we have as better teams will surely punish us. Anyway, onwards & upwards........Wembley here we come!

Yes and no, this sort of performance earlier in the season and we’d probably go 3 or 4 up, which kills the game and they probably don’t score.

The defence is a worry but would hope John will start eradicating the mistakes (his passing has been to the usual high standard). Zinchenko is doing well but we are missing the experience of Delphinho.

I thought that was one of Bravo’s most assured performances, he had no chance with the goals. He was calm with his feet.

Bravo played well tonight. His distribution was excellent.

great game - again - I thought KUN looked a lot better switching out wide, instead of staying central and not being involved that much.

You could criticise Zenchenko for their 2nd goal but after all he is an attacking midfielder not a left back.

Over all a Brilliant performance

We would raise our game mate no danger.

I'm just pleased Kompany is fit.

I think his influence on Stones & Otamendi last season was immense & it will be no surprise if Stones turns the corner again with Vinny in the picture. If he stops playing, we should use him as a coach.

If it doesn't improve, he'll be starting (or Laporte will).

Exactly that. Is it because we have an old fan base that we moan so much??!! We have lost 1 game (exclude the meaningless shaktar game!) all bloody season. It is madness.

I'm not even so sure it's age that makes moaners. Behind me there are some loud mouths that can't make any noise unless it's to slag off our players and they must be mid twenties tops. It annoys me that we're in dreamland as a club and there's loads that can't just enjoy the ride; I feel sorry for them.

WEBERLEEEEEE WEMBEREEEEE It's a shitty place in London that we're never gonna see !! Ooo how times have changed hey !! Please be Arsenal.. we owe them obnoxious turds a good hiding..on n off the pitch ! CTID.

Is this the 10th visit in 7 years now? Incredible after one play off final and a full members cup in the previous 30.

Still baffles me how easy it is for some to be anything other than elated at this season.

Exactly. The best football I have seen in 50 years at City and some moan if we win 3-2 away instead of 10-0.

We would not have won anything extra if we had and you sometimes have to credit the opposition who are a factor in keeping scores down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.