Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

We looked really hungry and willing to play for each other tonight . Stones will improve . Their second goal was offside as well which wasn't spotted
Well done blues .

I popped on to wish you the best of luck in the final, which I do.
Your post is incorrect. We give Championship sides the whole of the stand your supporters were in tonight and are averaging just over 20,000 home fans leaving 3,000 empty 'home' seats not the 15,000 you mention.

Anyway, I've enjoyed your company Cityzens and all the best for the final / Prem / FA cup / Champions league. You have a devastatingly good side. Until we meet again!

Hopefully next season in the Premier league mate...good luck for the rest of the season.

There is an awful lot of blaming going on here, but we have made it to a Wembly final ffs.

These players are playing at a extremely high technical level of football, with incredibly small margins of error. When they make mistakes it often looks bad, but these are the risks we have to take to play the way we do.

Just f**king enjoy it, and hope we don't go back to the turgid football we used to play any time soon, because they were dark times.
Yep. I'd have given my left testicle for a semi final back in the day. Never mind a final. Fuck any criticism whatsoever tonight. Enjoy. We're heading to Wembley. Again.

John hasn't looked great since coming back from injury, but the fact he was actually to blame for us conceding two goals today, instead of the usual one. Make of that what you will.

Are you going to ignore what I said about Otamendi? He was haphazard last season and most of his decent performances, but for one or two, came under Caballero. This season he's been among the best CBs in the league with Ederson behind him, but today was off.

To you maybe, that says nothing for our defenders.

They had enough of it last season because Bravo was shite, on a historic level. He got the hook for Willy in January and had, at that time, let in 19 of his previous 24 shots on target faced, a Premier League record. Tonight Bristol City had 5 shots, 2 on target and both ended in goals.

That said, I'm not blaming him for his performances this season, I'm saying it's obvious that some of our defenders continue to not have confidence in him. Otamendi looking shaky today is proof enough that this is the case.

Bravo was so so today, a bit slow moving te ball, but Otamendi has been less confident since Stones returned, & held it together reasonably well in spite of Mangala or Bravo, prior to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.