Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Anyone reckon the commentator got it wrong when he said Silva should have been booked for kicking the ball away?
The point is that he was in an offside position and was flagged but the referee had not whislted. When he went and kicked the ball he became active and the whistle went but he kicked the ball when it was in play.

I noticed that and you are right

We'll get humiliated if we defend like that in the latter stages of the Champions League. Stones has been awful since he returned from injury. Making really basic defensive errors. The kind that just shouldn't be seen at this level.

On the positive, this was easily Bernardo's best game. Walker and Kevin performed to their usual high standard. Bravo had another solid performance. Zinchenko did well, especially considering that the opposition tried to isolate and target his side. Fernandinho came back strong after a poor showing against Liverpool.
That's the spirit! Just made it to a cup final and talk of humiliation. What a great lot we are.

Having watched both legs that is some team you have, we have given you a good game but the speed you play at is something else, I hope you win it and I have more respect for your club, managemnt and fans, enjoy your day out and May it be the first of many cups this season

Having watched both legs that is some team you have, we have you a good game but the speed you play at is something else, I hope you win it and I have more respect for your club, managemnt and fans, enjoy your day out and May it be the first of many cups this season
Thank you,great comment.

Buzzing we’re off to Wembley again. Great win tonight and good to see a strong line up. Hopefully we can finish the business off now. Credit to Bristol they gave us a proper game over 2 legs they should get promoted this season.

Can anyone who has gone to a League Cup final explain how the ticket buying works to me? I know each club get an allotment and then venue gets a big number to sell.. are they general sale or how does that work? I will be in London on vacation with my wife on Feb 25 and will pay whatever it takes to go to the game, but would prefer to buy originally either from City or a general public sale. I assume it'll be next to impossible to buy from City since season ticket holders will get priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.