Brit stand up comics

Milton Jones
I also love Rob Delaney at the moment he's American but piss funny. Both are on twitter.

Too many current comedians are dining out on the fact that comedy is "the new rock and roll". Despite the proliferation of stand up shows and comedy panel games, it always seems to be the same old crew getting exposure.

I quite like Rhod Gilbert but I don't spend alot of time watching shows on tv as it seems like the same old, same old. Seems like the smug ones get the most exposure - Millican, McIntyre, Manford etc just don't do anything for me.

I'm sorry but i don't find one single female comedian funny

lee evans and peter kay are up there, although there are many good ones

I'd prefer to see story tellers like Dave Gorman who make their shows funny but not like a stand up.

There's only one Jimmy Tarbuck.......

Thank fuck!

I didn't think I'd like Mickey Flanagan but that 'Out Out' show was funny, the 'finger' story was so true!

Stu Francis, great one liners!

Most of the others are lucky if I manage one smile!

None of the current stand up comics are funny. I watch Ken Dodd the other night on tv and was in tears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.