Brit stand up comics

Went to see Jason Manford's "work in progress" show in Stafford last night. Genuinely hilarious and lots of audience interaction without him belittling anyone.
A little bit of City content but not over the top as I guess he doesn't want to alienate the majority of the audience!

I don’t mind a bit of Jason Manford.

The best stand up I’ve ever been to is Stewart Lee. You really should go see Stewart Lee, it is the sort of thing that you should really do.

Also seen Dylan Moran, Ross Noble, Dara O’Briain and a few others all of which I enjoyed.

I watch the whole of that show yesterday waiting for that jacket to come up in a joke, but it never did.

Comedy has many mistresses. We don’t all like the same. One man’s hysterical laugh, is another’s reach for the remote. Genuinely funny men abound, but most don’t quite reach that level. It’s all evolutionary you know. Men are funnier than women in a way that allows most of you ugly cunts to get a leg over.

It’s not easy for us good looking funny cunts. The scrapes list I’ve gotten into through those two attributes is extensive. So, think yourselves lucky.

I tend to like Scottish/Glasgow comedians more. I think they are funnier. But I do like a few of other birthplaces. I prefer working class comics. But again a few middle class men I find funny. Funnily enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.