British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

Throwing away the rule book is the only way to defaet terrorists and they will hate it. It was exactly the same when the SAS took out the three IRA terrorists in Gib. the IRA cried foul and the British government never did it again . However it proved once and for all to the IRA that they were not immune from retrebution and the same message has now been sent to ISIS

We need to fight fire with fire and not with one hand tied behind our backs.

Throwing away the rule book is the only way to defaet terrorists and they will hate it. It was exactly the same when the SAS took out the three IRA terrorists in Gib. the IRA cried foul and the British government never did it again . However it proved once and for all to the IRA that they were not immune from retrebution and the same message has now been sent to ISIS

We need to fight fire with fire and not with one hand tied behind our backs.
Don't think ISIS care though. They literally welcome martyrdom.

Putting aside for one moment what they are used for, as a fan of clever engineering, both old and new, I find the technology and engineering in these drones and missiles absolutely astonishing. What next?

72 virgins? Give me 1 old whore any day

rooney_main_1574020w.jpg

The issue really is due process and I guess it's something we should all be bothered about that is what distinguishes us from them, however I doubt they considered themselves British citizens and they had effectively performed an act of treachery by going out to fight with ISIS

More interesting to me and more worrying for ISIS is how we got the intelligence on them, most likely they have been infiltrated at quite a high level (and low) considering the Government had a meeting before authorising the attack they must have known their whereabouts and movements for quite some time

People say they (ISIS that is) prefer martyrdom, well they say they do but you don't see many of the high level members volunteering for it, it's mostly brainwashed dupes that get done whilst the high level live it up in relative safety, I don't think they have been sleeping well for some time now

If his mum was that arsed she should have kept a better eye on him. Some great ISIL footage online especially when an apache runs amok.

Posts like this just sum it up to me. These nutters know what we're capable of, with it being an Apache, tornado, f-35 or a drone. They still don't give a fuck that a missile can land on there skull at any time of the day. Nothing will change out there until all country's group up and go gung-ho on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.