British woman who fled to Syria wants to return to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so she cries that she struggled with life without her fella in The UK, but yet manages to travel all the way to Syria with a shitload of kids?
Fuck off, not having it.

She's gone there, realised what a shithole it is and the kids are crying for a Maccies and couldn't give a toss about their daddy -
Probably couldn't even pick out their daddy amongst all the other dirty bearded cunts.

Zero tolerance...

I'd much rather have a genuine syrian refugee family here in their place.

Like most others on here, I smell bullshit. She couldn't cope on her own in the UK, so she flies herself and her brood over to Syria. Syria, for fuck's sake. Does she not watch the news or read the papers? It's not exactly Butlin's by the sea. I wouldn't send the GPC over there*. And if she's struggling financially, how did she pay for the flights over there? Nah, there's something not quite right about that whole story.

*Okay then, maybe I would send him.

Not that surprised she left the UK, I imagine life went pretty shit pretty rapidly after her husband left and became a terrorist. Not a particularly hard stretch to imagine she had an awful lot of shit come her way for that, more than just the standard no man around the house stuff others have to put up with when your husband leaves, so it's not that surprising that she decided to see if life was better over there where they'd be free of the stigma. Now she's been there and realised it's even worse, she wants to come home. Again, not surprising.

Whether she should be allowed to come back is a different matter though. I have no idea about the legality of this sort of thing though

I'd quite happily make them all stateless and cancel their passports.

I know, sadly, it cannot be done.

Not that surprised she left the UK, I imagine life went pretty shit pretty rapidly after her husband left and became a terrorist. Not a particularly hard stretch to imagine she had an awful lot of shit come her way for that, more than just the standard no man around the house stuff others have to put up with when your husband leaves, so it's not that surprising that she decided to see if life was better over there where they'd be free of the stigma. Now she's been there and realised it's even worse, she wants to come home. Again, not surprising.

Whether she should be allowed to come back is a different matter though. I have no idea about the legality of this sort of thing though

Why is it even questionable though?

We have a Public Social Service infrastructure in place to assist in helping single mothers.
If she can afford flights to Syria she can afford to put food on the table.
she has public education access, public health access, access to benefits for herself and her children.
public housing.

YET she still chose to go over there.

She can stay over there and as I said above - i'd fully welcome a genuine Syrian refugee family in their place.

And I'd love to watch a drone blowing her husbands face off :)

I don't think her husband suddenly became a terrorist. As a former Guantanamo detainee, she must have had some idea of his sympathies when she got together with him.

I see her husband's name before he converted to Islam was Ronald Fiddler, born in Manchester in 1966. Anyone know him?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Udeen_Al-Harith

Ok so she cries that she struggled with life without her fella in The UK, but yet manages to travel all the way to Syria with a shitload of kids?
Fuck off, not having it.

She's gone there, realised what a shithole it is and the kids are crying for a Maccies and couldn't give a toss about their daddy -
Probably couldn't even pick out their daddy amongst all the other dirty bearded cunts.

Zero tolerance...

I'd much rather have a genuine syrian refugee family here in their place.

What about the kids you fucking half wit, do ya think they all chose to go and support ISIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.