British woman who fled to Syria wants to return to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the kids you fucking half wit, do ya think they all chose to go and support ISIS?

Obviously I don't you fucking half-wit ;)

But I'll ask you this - Why should I be concerned about her children when judging by her actions she's blatantly unconcerned about her own children's safety?

I wouldn't send my worst enemy over to that wartorn environment, nevermind a woman and a group of kids.
Like I said - she can stay there by all means, and I'd much rather have a family originally from Syria who just want peace and security and offer them a place to stay.

It's insulting that she thinks anyone would accept that bullshit story. Never supported ISIS my arse. Get her kids back over here to safety and leave her over there.

Obviously I don't you fucking half-wit ;)

But I'll ask you this - Why should I be concerned about her children when judging by her actions she's blatantly unconcerned about her own children's safety?

I wouldn't send my worst enemy over to that wartorn environment, nevermind a woman and a group of kids.
Like I said - she can stay there by all means, and I'd much rather have a family originally from Syria who just want peace and security and offer them a place to stay.

They are just kids, probably born in the UK and unlucky enough to have a pair of idiots as parents.

Wonder what it was that changed her mind,her husband being a mass murdering child rapist OR having to mop blood up after his mates had finished slaughtering any fucker that wouldn't be as warped as them.
Cancel her passport & any passports the family have and drone the fathers arse when she reveals where the fucker is.

Wonder what it was that changed her mind,her husband being a mass murdering child rapist OR having to mop blood up after his mates had finished slaughtering any fucker that wouldn't be as warped as them.
Cancel her passport & any passports the family have and drone the fathers arse when she reveals where the fucker is.
hoooooray +1

in fact I would get them to have a family get together then drone the fucking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.