British woman who fled to Syria wants to return to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's insulting that she thinks anyone would accept that bullshit story. Never supported ISIS my arse. Get her kids back over here to safety and leave her over there.

That would give the kids a reason to hate Britian aswell Five more potential terrorists on our hands.

The only answer is to refuse her and her kids access to britain she can find safe refuge in another islamic state whist her husbands continues his fight against the infedel.
She will then be made an example of and perhaps that will deter others from following her and her husbands path.

That would give the kids a reason to hate Britian aswell Five more potential terrorists on our hands.

Maybe and I can see why you have that opinion. It wouldn't sit comfortably with me to give up on kids who have presumably thus far done nothing much wrong though and I like to think if they're given a decent life with a decent family rather than the pair of cunts who have spawned them then there is every chance they would hate their parents rather than the people who have given them that better life.

You could always let her and the kids back in on condition she spends five days a week lecturing others who might be tempted on the fucking stupidity of what she's done. - And explaining the shithole conditions being created by ISIS.
I'd prefer it if we told her to get to fuck but I suspect the kids have to be considered.

It would probably be far more productive to have the woman and her children back in the country if her story could be used in a positive way to discourage radicalisation. Although she maintains that she went there with the intention to persuade her husband to return home, she does have the benefit of knowing exactly what the conditions are really like when living under the control of Isis.

This would need to be handled carefully though.

It would probably be far more productive to have the woman and her children back in the country if her story could be used in a positive way to discourage radicalisation. Although she maintains that she went there with the intention to persuade her husband to return home, she does have the benefit of knowing exactly what the conditions are really like when living under the control of Isis.

This would need to be handled carefully though.
yes handle it with one of those magnificent flying machines DRONES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.