Brown stepping down - What now? [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Ok so you have no right to talk about anything that happened before you were born?

So you have no right to talk about the Holocaust then. Or ww2.

Unless this little 17 year old has studies the period in time, for this purpose, then yes. He may have a right to voice whatever views he wants but his opinion may not be as valid.

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:05 pm --

depps said:
A tiny and insignificant amount of your taxes are going to benefit cheats. The majority of your taxes go to the armed forces and police who protect your property (I love how most libertarians and right wingers don't see the irony of this) and on helping to provide health and education for those less fortunate than you plus social spending including pensions etc as well as benefits for those who are legitimately entitled to them.

Benefit fraud is insignificant and what actually makes you think the Conservatives will be any better at preventing it than Labour were?

Luckily - I did not vote Tory for that reason alone. I voted Tory simply to kill foxes with hounds. Does that help at all?

Well if it helps you sleep at night....

Your original comment was about how you work so hard to make your money that you shouldn't have to pay taxes to support scroungers. I'm simply showing that that comment is bullshit, which it is. You pay to provide others who by an accident of birth aren't as lucky as you with similar opportunities to those you we're given. You also pay to maintain the society without which you would be nothing no matter how hard you work.

mackenzie said:
Bigga said:
What type of school was he in again?

*gets pen to note my son doesn't attend it*

Just curious that's all...

Henry V111 was determined to enjoy himself, after years of his Father Henry V11 being a bit of a tightfisted git.

He worked his way through the fortune of his Dad like there was no tomorrow.

And Henry V111 was schooled as as the younger Son of a Monarch for much of his early years life ie the religious calling.

When Arthur (the elder son and heir) died at 15 then Henry's teaching in the Church ways stood him in very good stead for what happened 30 years later. In that he had a smattering of insight into theological law and was a bit of a t**t to the Monasteries and suchlike when he wanted to raise a few pennies.

Wow - understatement of the year there love.

(BUt I think the dissolution of Catholicism in the country and destruction of virtually all monasteries (including Lindersfarne) was not just to do with raising a penny or two)<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:20 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
It certainly affected the UK, which had the worst of the recession and was the last country to come out of it. Coincidence?

UK's over-reliance on the banking sector perhaps?

Not just the banking sector, all quaternery sector industries were affected.

I do believe the Tories want to bring manufacturing back though (in a more efficient way than before).

SWP's back said:
maineman said:
think you will find its a coalition govrnment and i will give it 6 months tops, then we will see the real shite the tories want to do.

Wow - I just love it when everyone knows what is going to happen in the future.

Like when people say City finish in x position etc next season. Life must be very boring for you, what with knowing everything and all.

You going to offer to beat me up outside of PM's this time fella or do you just keep it quiet when you are threatening people now the season has ended?
you really are a clown, as for threatening you i think it was the other way round, now toddle off and pay your BUPA, and dont forget your`e the one who makes a living out of other peoples misery

depps said:
SWP's back said:
Unless this little 17 year old has studies the period in time, for this purpose, then yes. He may have a right to voice whatever views he wants but his opinion may not be as valid.

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:05 pm --

Luckily - I did not vote Tory for that reason alone. I voted Tory simply to kill foxes with hounds. Does that help at all?

Your original comment was about how you work so hard to make your money that you shouldn't have to pay taxes to support scroungers. I'm simply showing that that comment is bullshit, which it is. You pay to provide others who by an accident of birth aren't as lucky as you with similar opportunities to those you we're given. You also pay to maintain the society without which you would be nothing no matter how hard you work.

Not at all. I know 3 people from my school that were given the same opportunities that I was and they now sell drugs in Manchester (and Ibiza during the summer) whilst claiming benefits for having M.E (as it difficult to diagnose and also difficult to rule out).

Same chance that I had but chose a different route. I haven't grassed on them as they were friends (though not so much now) but I would understand someone else doing so.<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:24 pm --<br /><br />
maineman said:
SWP's back said:
Wow - I just love it when everyone knows what is going to happen in the future.

Like when people say City finish in x position etc next season. Life must be very boring for you, what with knowing everything and all.

You going to offer to beat me up outside of PM's this time fella or do you just keep it quiet when you are threatening people now the season has ended?
you really are a clown, as for threatening you i think it was the other way round, now toddle off and pay your BUPA, and dont forget your`e the one who makes a living out of other peoples misery

How's that again? What is it you think I do?

SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
Henry V111 was determined to enjoy himself, after years of his Father Henry V11 being a bit of a tightfisted git.

He worked his way through the fortune of his Dad like there was no tomorrow.

And Henry V111 was schooled as as the younger Son of a Monarch for much of his early years life ie the religious calling.

When Arthur (the elder son and heir) died at 15 then Henry's teaching in the Church ways stood him in very good stead for what happened 30 years later. In that he had a smattering of insight into theological law and was a bit of a t**t to the Monasteries and suchlike when he wanted to raise a few pennies.

Wow - understatement of the year there love.

(BUt I think the dissolution of Catholicism in the country and destruction of virtually all monasteries (including Lindersfarne) was not just to do with raising a penny or two)

quote]

You really don't get sarcasm do you?

And if you want to get into a debate about the Tudor reign then just ask.

SWP's back said:
depps said:

Not at all. I know 3 people from my school that were given the same opportunities that I was and they now sell drugs in Manchester (and Ibiza during the summer) whilst claiming benefits for having M.E (as it difficult to diagnose and also difficult to rule out).

Same chance that I had but chose a different route. I haven't grassed on them as they were friends (though not so much now) but I would understand someone else doing so.

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:24 pm --

maineman said:

well you told me, and then asked a mod to remove it

maineman said:
SWP's back said:

Same chance that I had but chose a different route. I haven't grassed on them as they were friends (though not so much now) but I would understand someone else doing so.

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:24 pm --

well you told me, and then asked a mod to remove it

I stated I was a financial advisor (investments and pensions - ie people give me money and I try and make them more) and you tried to make out I was a loan shark (kinda the opposite). I think that was what I objected to was it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.