Bruno Guimaraes

He’s not going to leave those lovable Geordies, the self proclaimed best football fans in the world, and that amazing atmosphere at St James Park.

We bought Fernandinho when he was 28

I know, it's about levels. I believe that Guimmares has a higher ceiling than Fernadniho, although they are not the same type of player, but they play similar positions. I mean, Bruno came to the EPL much younger and proved himself earlier

Only 33% of his passes go forward. He doesn't run with the ball and he can't tackle. What the fuck are we paying 100 million for?

Mind you I haven't even seen any links other than on here so don't know why I'm getting so irritated. Surely the club know better than to lose Rico for this mug.
Blimey not another football genius

I know, it's about levels. I believe that Guimmares has a higher ceiling than Fernadniho, although they are not the same type of player, but they play similar positions. I mean, Bruno came to the EPL much younger and proved himself earlier

Oh yeah Guimmaees is a good player and we need this type of player but he needs to improve a lot more on the ball and Pep will coach that into him..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.