Bruno Guimaraes

I know, it's about levels. I believe that Guimmares has a higher ceiling than Fernadniho, although they are not the same type of player, but they play similar positions. I mean, Bruno came to the EPL much younger and proved himself earlier
Fernandinho would have been a world beater had he played under Pep earlier.

If Guimaraes can get anywhere near the ceiling of Fernandinho, he’ll be a superb player.

I know, it's about levels. I believe that Guimmares has a higher ceiling than Fernadniho, although they are not the same type of player, but they play similar positions. I mean, Bruno came to the EPL much younger and proved himself earlier
A higher ceiling than Fernandinho. Well.

Forget this booke and get Wharton. He may not be as good right now but Wharton has the potential to be truly special imo

Maybe not but then neither was Rodri when he arrived, come to that neither was Fernandinho himself when he arrived.Who’s to say what level a player coming to us could reach.
Fernandinho was absolutely brilliant from the first game against Newcastle onwards

Fernandinho was absolutely brilliant from the first game against Newcastle onwards
To play in a midfield 2 with Yaya and do two peoples’ defensive work was incredible.

Javi Garcia and Fernando were both very good players, but couldn’t cope with the workload needed to free up Yaya.

Fernandinho was a monster.

Kova was good cover last season. Nunes has another opportunity to stake a claim so no real rush for Bruno G. It doesn't stop us bringing a player who could give Rodri a mini break.

Those two are not the same type of players, they did well against to ok sides! We need more bodies and a Rodri type player..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.