Bruno Guimaraes

KDB. He is getting older, looked knackered towards the end of the season despite only playing from January. We are negotiating a reduced wage for KDB as we speak, so I think he will play less next season.
Rodri needs a rest sometimes as well.

Otherwise, there are more games next season anyway, so key players will play loads of games anyway, probably more than they want. We need some fresh legs in the starting 11, and Bruno is exactly that.
I'm not!

KDB. He is getting older, looked knackered towards the end of the season despite only playing from January. We are negotiating a reduced wage for KDB as we speak, so I think he will play less next season.
Rodri needs a rest sometimes as well.

Otherwise, there are more games next season anyway, so key players will play loads of games anyway, probably more than they want. We need some fresh legs in the starting 11, and Bruno is exactly that.
Whether he is going to accept those terms is another matter. The MLS could afford his current salary.

From what I have seen, this rumour is coming from putting 3 assumptions together.

1. Newcastle need to sell for PSR.
2. He would be the player that would bring the most money in.
3. We are a club with financial resources.

Is that pretty much it, or is there anything more that suggests we are actually after him. Maybe a distant 4th, we tried to sign Paqueta last summer, so he is seen as somewhat similar, ish.

Nope, it's been reported by a few journalists that we are interested in him and have been scouting him for a while.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...EBOOK-Bruno-Guimaraes-Etihad-Wolves-City.html

1717428691193.png
Screenshot_20240603_162943_X.jpg

Try telling Bayern Munich that
It would depend what they were looking for. If it was a conventional DM then yes he’d be okay. We aren’t though we want somebody to play alongside Rodri like gundogan did, but also fill in when Rodri is rested without too much drop off, so for that Guimaraes is far superior.
Is he the only option I wouldn’t know I’m open to the club having other options . Paulinho isn’t one though, a very different kind of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.