Bruno Guimaraes

I am still sticking by this is an excessive signing and one that we don't desperately need. And if (and this is a big if) Rodri did decide to leave this summer Bruno G or Palhinha would be the last choices as a replacement
Now you are just waffling. Where does Rodri deciding to leave this Summer even make it into this planet? I have to say you're now resorting to blasphemy in order to continue on with your poor narrative. Behave...

Now you are just waffling. Where does Rodri deciding to leave this Summer even make it into this planet? I have to say you're now resorting to blasphemy in order to continue on with your poor narrative. Behave...
I don't have a particular bias towards the Bruno G signing. I have put a hypothetical situation in my post where if we were to find a replacement for Rodri neither Palhinha or Bruno G would be high on the list.

I don't have a particular bias towards the Bruno G signing. I have put a hypothetical situation in post where if we were to find a replacement for Rodri neither Palhinha or Bruno G would be high on the list.
So who would be? Please don't say Rice. Also not anyone who is unobtainable. My answer is there simply is no one. Go through the top teams in Europe and find me someone. Rodri's been compared to Busquets. He's steadily moving towards being an all time great at the position. I'm taking him over Kante or Makelele all day. Deschamps was an outstanding DM. Pirlo, for me while not being a typical DM, is the greatest deep lying playmaker of all time. That's the sort of company Rodri is starting to keep and you're talking about who would we bring in right now as a replacement?

Maybe not but then neither was Rodri when he arrived, come to that neither was Fernandinho himself when he arrived.Who’s to say what level a player coming to us could reach.

Fair fucks mate you never know how a player could turn out but I remember Ferna being absolutely colossal from the beginning right through to the end.

if city dont wanna pay the release but do want him. This could drag on all summer

If City let the deadline for the release clause pass…. It might cost them more than £100m if Newcastle don’t want to sell.

I was hoping this deal would be sorted by now. Hoping city sort transfers out quickly.
Deals that involve getting a player for less than a clause are by definition never settled quickly. Personal terms maybe but if the selling team isnt happy the deal will slog on through the summer.

I don't have a particular bias towards the Bruno G signing. I have put a hypothetical situation in my post where if we were to find a replacement for Rodri neither Palhinha or Bruno G would be high on the list.
Who would be on yours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.