Bruno Guimaraes

Totally bud, I was very disappointed with some of the acquisitions last summer especially after the Phillips disaster. Not getting Bellingham messed stuff up and not being able to keep Gundo really did put more pressure on the team. Next season KDB will be older and sadly looks almost done. I know we have Foden but we need more creativity we also need a rodri type player who is very press resistant. The Club will have to spend big this time if we are to succeed

agree with this mate as there maybe new spending rules voted in next summer as well? we seem to class the net spend trophy as a real one like the dippers do ;-)

Fair fucks mate you never know how a player could turn out but I remember Ferna being absolutely colossal from the beginning right through to the end.
Ferna was excellent for us I agree, but can you compare Ferna with us and Guimares at Newcastle. Even when he was with us playing well Ferna had a very poor World Cup with Brazil.

With paqueta out of the likings i think there are no better midfileder available than him. May be kimmich but its very difficult to take him out if his current club. Plus he is more likely to come here.

With paqueta out of the likings i think there are no better midfileder available than him. May be kimmich but its very difficult to take him out if his current club. Plus he is more likely to come here.
I'd take Adam Wharton over Guimaraes everyday of the week. Finally got to watch him properly last night for England & he looks the dogs bollocks.

Confident on the ball, english, and not afraid to break the lines.

With Guimaraes reportedly having a 100M release clause, I reck we could snap Wharton up for 75M and use the extra cash saved elsewhere.

Bruno wants the move. City have been given the signal. The Newcastle staff are well aware.

However he has the utmost respect for the Newcastle fans. I am told there is no chance he will force a move via the media or a transfer request. It’s down to City to find an agreement with Newcastle. No intention to match the release clause.

Bruno wants the move. City have been given the signal. The Newcastle staff are well aware.

However he has the utmost respect for the Newcastle fans. I am told there is no chance he will force a move via the media or a transfer request. It’s down to City to find an agreement with Newcastle. No intention to match the release clause.

Do you know if we still have an interest in Frimpong mate?

If we're not willing to trigger the release clause then I don't think it'll happen. I doubt Bruno G will force the transfer through and Newcastle have no need to sell for less than £100m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.